Birthday Bash 2018 13/14/15 July

You’ll get me shot Terry encouraging me to take more stuff :joy: but thanks for the idea, in any case, if the Met Office is correct I’m going to have a cooler from the sky whilst pitching the tent :cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_rain::sun_behind_rain_cloud::sun_with_face:

Tracie

1 Like

Packed ready to rock and roll tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

Is that IT :joy::joy::joy: dare not show you the back of our van :rofl:

Tracie

Ye apart from clothes and snacks :grin: I’m only on my own ha so that’s all I need :grin:

1 Like

Folks hope you have a wicked weekend I’m sure you all will. Here’s to safe journeys for you all :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did l get here too soon
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Have a great time everyone looks like we’re going to miss a good weekend but got earn the pennies :laughing::sob::laughing:
Anyway see some of you at totb Elvington.
Dave .

1 Like

I hope nobody has cleaned there cars as mines horrendous :rofl:

1 Like

By the time anyone’s arrived mate they’ll be plastered in dead insects anyway

2 Likes

True true :rofl:

Someone’s ready to go :crazy_face:

1 Like

All set up and now relaxing, it’s bloomin hot :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

Tracie

4 Likes

Where are you

1 Like

the beers are cooling

3 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Home, unpacked, shattered but so worth it.

What a lovely weekend, wall to wall laughs and once again we were blessed with amazing weather.

Big thanks to the shoppers and cookers, it’s the first time we’ve done organised food at this event and it was great everyone sitting down to eat together.

Cooking can’t have been easy in those temperatures, so we’ll done and thank you.

Roll on JAE :hugs:

Tracie

5 Likes

We would all agree with those sentiments @Tracie, cheers guys for cooking up a treat, nice to meet Jake and his crew, also wondered why @kevin_rhodes was buzzing so much, the sun was a killer but the weekend was the best.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i have no idea :rofl: ye top weekend and the weather was awesome, shame I could stay the 2nd night :grin: until the next time guys

4 Likes

Thanks to all involved in organising this.
Look forward to the next one.
Marty

2 Likes