Birthday Bash 2018 13/14/15 July

Thanks Tracy , I wouldn’t have been able to make it now anyway with my new "reliable " car :joy::joy::joy::boom:

5 Likes

Unfortunately I’m working next weekend so we will not be up for the day :frowning:

Sorry to hear that Dan was looking forward to seeing you all.

Tracie

1 Like

Take a sicky, I know @Colin_GTO would :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

Got to love being selfemployed. But Dave is the masturbater :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oops sorry spellchecker kicked in… meant master​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looking hot like last year.

Tracie

2 Likes

Very good news there Travie, have you joined up for full membership yet, the world is your oyster if you do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Who’s edited her post then??? :flushed:

Bringing my new tent and if anyone turns up and needs somewhere to kip I’m bringing the laughing tent too!!!

1 Like

That’s 1 thump in the bag, another for not answering my pm. :rage:

(Terry rushes off to try and remember what I’m on about) :rofl:

Tracie

1 Like

And so I did, jeeze 13 days ago, where did the time go.

OK, so I have a load of these mats, very good for lying on whilst underneath your car, also if you cut them in half you can get a good set of wing covers.

Stable And Non-Slip Surface, Beautifully Blended.
Insulation From Cool Floors.
Can Be Rolled Or Folded
Lightweight, Durable And Washable.
Recommended For Those Who Require Most Insulation And Cushion.
Measures: 173Cm X 61Cm.
Thickness: 6Mm Approx.

These have no logo on them and have a white material strap to bind them when rolled into a tube.

£5.00 each, if one person wants two a fiver goes to the GTOUK coffers. Can bring loads with me to the B/B.

2 Likes

I think Terry needs a kick in the nuts for calling you Travie !! :joy:

1 Like

It was my typo :joy:

@just_cool Not doing any yoga :rofl: but these are good for work so we’ll take 4 please if you can bring those to the Birthday Bash.

Tracie (Not Travie) :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

These would be good for watersports at BB

:thinking::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: what you into now Dave

1 Like

So what times are people getting there on the Friday then I should be there between 1-2 :grin:

1 Like

About lunchtime we’re hoping. Want to get the tent up before it gets too hot, hot, hot.

Tracie

1 Like

Check in for camping is from 2pm according to site, assuming they won’t let you b4 due to check out being 12pm.

1 Like

I’m sure we arrived earlier than 2pm last year Dave.

I don’t think it’s as strict for a field, as opposed to caravans/lodges which need cleaning etc.

We’ll still risk it, putting the tent up in that heat last year was a killer, there’s always the pub if they refuse entry :grin:

Tracie

1 Like

Gotta wait for Sophie to come out of school… unfortunately I can’t convince her to bunk off… now Lewis on the other hand would jump at it lol.

Yeh they ain’t normally strict at camping, I rang them too see about booking carts this year but they don’t take web group bookings for that any more, so if we want to do this Saturday someone will need to go over in the afternoon Friday to book a group slot… think it’s £14.95 per car cheaper for Children.

2 Likes

If you put a couple of ready made bottles of squash in the freezer they will slowly thaw when taken out, even slower in a cool box. When you drink from them they really hit the spot, really refreshing.

1 Like