Birthday Bash 2018 13/14/15 July

Be nice to have Lil there, Friday night might somewhat tarnish her opinion of those ‘FB friends’ of yours though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be nice to meet Paige on Saturday you’d better be bringing :dog::dog::dog::dog: too :yum:

Tracie

2 Likes

Shame I’m missing it now if there’s new people to impress , nothing like being a good role model promoting the club

4 Likes

If lil comes on Friday she will bring Lexi for a visit for you Tracie.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
X ten because it’s needed :joy:

2 Likes

Oh thank you.

That’s my weekend sorted @James3000GT making me coleslaw, Lil beinging Lexi, Im happy.

Ready to relax and chill out.

Tracie

3 Likes

So who’s booking an extra night for the final then… it’s coming home :soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:

2 Likes

You taking large screen tv Dave

2 Likes

C’mon Dave, bring the big screen :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think we should reconvene here Wednesday at 9pm :joy:

1 Like

Is that a yes then when we reach final :wink:

1 Like

Yeh if it’s a final we should all stay Sunday an get pi$$ed :joy::joy::grinning:

1 Like

Colin ment to ask pls can you bring the red light inserts next weekend?

Cheers,

James

1 Like

School night ain’t it, can imagine the School being empty Monday tho if we did :soccer:

Will do mate

1 Like

School night my ar$e that’s what the sicky day was invented for :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t worry You’ll be fine , this will help :hugs:
download%20(1)

1 Like

All packed today… meals for 2 in freezer, can’t wait to try out my new pikie lifestyle.

2 Likes

See your still premature mr p

1 Like

You folks are going to have a glorious weekend for it , billing is beautiful in that kind of weather with all its lakes and waterways cutting through .

2 Likes

You’ll be missed Craig but have a great weekend with your Bro.

Tracie

2 Likes