Birthday Bash 2019 12/13/14 July

1. Simon
  2. Stevie,Tracie &Nero
  3. Jensen & Lil
  4. Dave
  5. Terry
  6. James
1 Like

Looks like we have a GTOUK party on our hands :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love this event, so well timed after the long Winter slog, chill and relax, just what we both need right now.

Tracie

Remember even the weather won’t stop us as I will bring the GTOUK event shelter

James

1 Like

please note

Vehicle Registration –You are required to provide your car registration number for each reservation at least 48 hours in advance of arrival. If you did not provide this at time of booking please call 01524 781453 or email [email protected]

Please disregard this instruction if you have already provided your vehicle registration. Failure to provide your car registration at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival will result in a £10 administration fee which must be paid to gain access to the park.

2 Likes

Done that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

What you bringing Terry? :thinking:

GTO and tent :rofl::rofl::rofl: oh! and me!!!

Two out of three not bad…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Something you want to say Colin? Stop being shy… unlike you :rofl:

Well I’m a little torn… Will see nearer the time what I bring…

My head says sensible camper my :smiling_imp: side says the vibrating f3ene :astonished:

With the weather we’re having…

2 Likes

all booked
me
stan
faye

1 Like
  1. Simon - Electric Booked
  2. Stevie,Tracie &Nero - Electric Booked
  3. Jensen & Lil - No Electric
  4. Dave - Electric Booked
  5. Terry - Electric Booked
  6. James - Electric Booked
  7. Mark, Stan, Faye. Electric booked
  8. ?

As this was an extremely busy weekend last year could I ask that those getting there in the day be kind enough to organise the pitches for those of us who arrive later.

We are a group booking and should be together, with those that have paid for an electric pitch on those pitches and those that haven’t on non electric pitch.

Cheers Dave

Last year Dave, Billing came along and marked out how much space we had, I assume it will be the same again, so that people don’t over spread out across areas allocated to other people going.

It’s probably a good idea for people to let us know if they have booked electric or not though.

@jensen360
@just_cool
@James3000GT
@ms8leach

Tracie

2 Likes

Yes least that way someone can check the area they give us actually has enough electric points for booking :+1: thanks @Tracie

1 Like

Non electric for us.

1 Like

Electric for me, god knows why, they told me I would be in a different area, so I thought ‘phuk that’.

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi Tracie,

I have booked electric as well- hopefully this year I won’t need to move my tent :joy:

James

2 Likes

2 other things…

If any us happy campers need camping equipment Aldi has Camping Special Buys on Thursday.

Secondly, this year the Club hasn’t charged for food, so it’s bring and cook your own, last year was a lot of work for a few people, cooking, washing up, myself included, Simon, James mostly, this isn’t JAE which is full on provided, it’s a meet where we can all relax… hopefully.

Tracie

4 Likes