Birthday Bash 2020 10/11/12 July

All

Posting this up a little earlier than normal, as it falls at the high point of the holiday season, so knowing when it is, helps people to arrange their diaries/holidays etc.

For those who haven’t been before, it’s a great event on the GTOUK calendar, not a car show, just like minded friends camping in a field, relaxing, drinking, eating and lots of laughs, but Billing Aquadrome itself is also a large holiday park with plenty else to do away from our pitch, check it out here 6

Billing Aquadrome

Holiday Park in Nene Valley, Northamptonshire | Billing Aquadrome

Welcome to Billing Aquadrome, your next leisure destination set in 235 acres of beautiful English countryside in the stunning Nene Valley, Northamptonshire.

DETAILS

Birthday Bash 2020 - 10th/11th/12th July 2018 (Friday & Saturday night depart Sunday)

Venue - Billing Aquadrome Holiday Park, Crow Lane, Great Billing, Northampton, NN3 9DA

Our Group Plot - Teal Meadow (same as last year for those who went or have been before)

Electric Hook up available this year at an Extra Cost - personal choice.

Cost for 2 the nights:-

Per Car (not just GTO/3000GT Only) Up to 4 People camping WITH Electric = £56.00
Per Car(not just GTO/3000GT Only) Up to 4 People camping WITHOUT electric = £42.00

Passes @£4 per night for the park facilities
Cancelation insurance £10

Pets Welcome (may be extra cost)

To Book….this is direct booking, not through the Club Shop

Call - 01524 781 453 - QUOTE BOOKING REF - 368389

Payment required at time of booking to secure.

State if you would like Electric or Non electric pitch, both are available on the Teal Meadow pitch.

Now we have a good few seasoned campers in the Club after JAE, with upgraded tents etc, I expect this to be an awesome event.

Ticket are collected at the gate under your booking name

Any questions, ask away…

Simon

5 Likes

I need two others to pay 50% deposit to get the area booked so when you have booked please post below

Simon

I will be attending this one as usual :+1:

so has anyone else booked so i can get the pitch sorted

Simon

So chatting to a few members, the Committee has made the decision to cancel this event.

the park will be only opening the weekend before and the pubs, Pool, center will remain closed.

Simon

This is a shame but the right decision- especially if the pub is shut!

1 Like

It’s a shame.
Especially as it’s an outdoor event.
Looking forward to the first event of the year!
Marty

1 Like