Custom subwoofer box

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone on here knows where to get custom subwoofer box for a 98 3000gt. I want it to accommodate a 12" sub and go in that left corner pocket in the trunk. The one poster from evilempireperformance use to sell really nice ones but I can’t seem to find any on their site. Thanks

Someone is selling them on eBay.
Jerry

About £115 from memory

make your own it is not to difficult

The ones on the evil empire site of made by me, I have six here at the moment, they just need the carpet fitting in a colour of your choice, they can be done with the mitsi diamond or left blank

4 Likes

He’s aliiive :sunglasses: Good to see you back @Martyn

Had one of Martyns sub enclosures years back and the quality is top notch , still going strong in @3000gt car

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Been a bit busy doing the house up, but back again :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Finished shot in plain blackimage

4 Likes

These look awesome. What do you charge @Martyn?? Any option to have a Sub each side??

OMG i still have that sub Woofer upstairs !!!

Give me a call Martyn

Cheers Rob

Yes yes yes!!! Need one of these…my current box takes up most of the boot space lol

be interested too one i get round to the bum end of the car

Same here. Could do with one matey

Also interested. Prices please.
Jensen

Anyone interested, please pm me your email and I will send over an order form with a full breakdown of prices as these vary as you can have different colours and different writing, either GTO or 3000gt and mitsi diamonds or you can discuss full custom designs

3 Likes

For anyone wondering these were the things to have back in the day and were high in demand , being able to get these again now is a bonus grab one while you can

The quality on these is second to non , you guys won’t be disappointed .

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

had one in my mk1 and it was spot on.

1 Like

Interested as well :slight_smile:

Do you do just the carpet without the box and speaker?
I’ll be interested in just the carpet with the logo.
Saying this as I only listen to the engine when I’m driving plus don’t want to add more weight :grinning:
Jerry :grinning:

Yes I do it without the sub box, it comes with the rear back section the floor and a smaller section of floor where the sub normally goes.
For all the people who have emailed me for an order form, I will get them over to you asap as they are on my old computer but will post prices up later on here :grinning:

6 Likes