Eurospec Dyno Day Part 2, Fri 17th April **Confirmed**

This will be held on the Fri 17th April (Day before AGM) times to be confirmed when we have a better idea of numbers

The Price for this will be £40 per car

If you put your name down to attend please endevour to be there!! if you cannot attend after you have put your name down please inform me or post up on this thread.

if you wish your car to run can you please specify how you want to run :ie

Do you just want a few power runs?

Would you like Ben to look into something specific?

Would you like to self tune with Ben’s assistance? etc etc!!

Basically it’s your time on there you can do what you want (within reason :roll: )

1, Paulw (Paul) - self tune setup confirmed
2, Permanent Grin (Andre) - Pump gas run confirmed
3, Agtois4lifenot4xmas (Ivan) - Emanage setup confirmed
4, DJTOMMO - Power run confirmed
5, Kezza - Power run/checkup confirmed
6, Chazzy - power run confirmed
7, Darkfader - power run/tweak map2ecu confirmed
8, DocMartin - Power run confirmed

I will add more details to this top post as and when i get them.

Afterwards i will be staying overnight in the hotel we are using after the AGM, myself and a few others will be having a small night out in Reading, everyone is welcome to join us.

Paul

Just power runs on pump gas for me please mate.

Put me down for this and hopefully I will have got my plugs sorted by then.
I will also be staying at the hotel that night so provided you aint doing anything too energetic we could hook up with you as well.

[quote]Put me down for this and hopefully I will have got my plugs sorted by then.
I will also be staying at the hotel that night so provided you aint doing anything too energetic we could hook up with you as well.[/quote]

ok no probs mate!! not sure on the evening yet, we will probably just decide on something on the fri!!

Paul

We will be there too as we are staying on the Friday, but wont do a dyno run as the old girls only just had one. :smiley:

I’d like to be put down for this Paul. I should have my issues sorted by then.
Would like assistance setting up emanage, will bring laptop with software.

Cheers,

Ivan

[quote]I’d like to be put down for this Paul. I should have my issues sorted by then.
Would like assistance setting up emanage, will bring laptop with software.

Cheers,

Ivan[/quote]

no probs, first post edited!!

Paul

count me in pls, I’ll just have a general check over and see if it can hold together long enough to get some readings … :slight_smile:

ok no problem, updated the list in the first post!!

Paul

anymore takers for this???

Paul

I will not be able to make this, sorry.
Hope you all have a good time.
See you at the AGM.
Marty

[quote]I will not be able to make this, sorry.
Hope you all have a good time.
See you at the AGM.
Marty[/quote]

no probs mate thanks for letting us know!!

See you at the AGM :slight_smile:

Paul

Marty- I was looking forward to finally meeting you and thanking you for hooking me up with some stonking turbos.

is it you can’t make it or won’t be running?

Andre

[quote]Marty- I was looking forward to finally meeting you and thanking you for hooking me up with some stonking turbos.

is it you can’t make it or won’t be running?

Andre[/quote]

Can’t make it, can’t get the time off work. :roll:

Car is running, just needs a little work prior to been back on the road for the summer.(been stood since Sept). I am hoping to be in it for the AGM, but need to have a weekend clear prior to , and it’s not looking likely at the moment…work keeps getting in the way :lol:

Marty

Can i come along? I’m not a full member yet but my cheque is in the post!

I bought my GTO last week with a Mk2 engine conversion and would maybe like to turn the boost up a bit and get my emanage sorted? I have absolutely no experience so will need lessons :lol:

My Apexi ACV-R needs setting up too as i think its causing overboost. :x

Could I come down? I’d like a power run and for Ben to have a look and final tweak of my MAP ECU2. Cornwall is a tad too far to go for a day, but Eurospec is possible. :slight_smile: I could get Russa at Sumiyaka to mail Ben my current map if this would help…

no probs mate, i will add your name to the list, i should imagine Ben and Russ would be able to sort something out for you!!

Paul

[quote]

no probs mate, i will add your name to the list, i should imagine Ben and Russ would be able to sort something out for you!!

Paul[/quote]

Just noticed you’re from Stoke, Paul. I was born and raised there! Go back every now and again to see my old mum. She lives in Birches Head, just outside Hanley. I hardly recognise the place now, though…

[quote]

Paul
Just noticed you’re from Stoke, Paul. I was born and raised there! Go back every now and again to see my old mum. She lives in Birches Head, just outside Hanley. I hardly recognise the place now, though…[/quote]

it’s changed a bit in recent years, me only being quite young i don’t know what it was like back in the day but now i see changes all over the place!! i was born and raised in Clayton, right close top j15 m6 Myself, now i live up near Keele uni :roll:

next time you are comin up drop me a pm and will see if we can organise somethin!!

Paul

[quote]

Paul
Just noticed you’re from Stoke, Paul. I was born and raised there! Go back every now and again to see my old mum. She lives in Birches Head, just outside Hanley. I hardly recognise the place now, though…

it’s changed a bit in recent years, me only being quite young i don’t know what it was like back in the day but now i see changes all over the place!! i was born and raised in Clayton, right close top j15 m6 Myself, now i live up near Keele uni :roll:

next time you are comin up drop me a pm and will see if we can organise somethin!!

Paul[/quote]

I went to Keele uni between '72 and '76! My mum lived in Clayton 'til she got married… Sure, I’ll give you a shout next time I’m up that way. Will see you at Eurospec before, though :wink: