Eurospec Dyno Run Day

Bugger, i am in lansagrote, would have liked to have been at this one just to see what this one recorded :shock: .Hope you all enjoy yourselves.Tony

Im on call out that weekend :cry: so will drop out will probably still try come down if get no call’s thou but will be in van :evil:

Daniel

how many lifts breeak down on a sunday dan … tell them youve got a stomach bug or summut … :lol: :lol:

I’ve booked you in to a spare slot - please confirm ASAP… :slight_smile:

I should be fine for this but it’s the weekend after I come off early shift so at the very least I’ll be a more miserable g*t than usual.

Really? That’s possible?? :lol: See you there… :wink:

Cost & Date are good for me.

[quote]

Really? That’s possible?? :lol: See you there… :wink:[/quote]

Exactly the reposte that I expected and delivered in double-quick time! :smiley:

Ian, can you put up the confimed Names you have? so we know where we are?

Paul

[quote]Ian, can you put up the confimed Names you have? so we know where we are?

Paul[/quote]

Check the first post - I’ve been doing that already :wink:

[quote]

Really? That’s possible?? :lol: See you there… :wink:

Exactly the reposte that I expected and delivered in double-quick time! :D[/quote]

:lol: I aim to please!

I’m glad you’re going Paul, I keep meaning to try and inspect your intercooler plumbing but have never got round to it.

what you want to know matey?

Paul

Might be worth listing a couple of reserves, as we don’t want to not have 15 on the day. :wink:

Marty

[quote]

what with? your hamster wheel???

Paul[/quote]

:lol:
I’d bring my second project GT with me and if he is lucky i’ll bring its owner :lol:

[quote]Might be worth listing a couple of reserves, as we don’t want to not have 15 on the day. :wink:

Marty[/quote]

Yep - I’ll sort that out a bit later.

[quote]

what you want to know matey?

Paul[/quote]

Nothing really, I just need a good look at the pipe routing before I do mine when my new nose turns up. I think I know what to do but just need to check.

Message from Silver Surfer…(waiting for membership to be set up)

Please put me down as a definite.

Cheers
Philip (Silver Surfer)

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Message from Silver Surfer…(waiting for membership to be set up)

Please put me down as a definite.

Cheers
Philip (Silver Surfer)

:P[/quote]

All places filled at the moment, but I’ll add to the reserve list…

date and price are fine by me , see you there .