Fast car show at crail

the guys from clan japan have started a list if anyones going :? first show up north.
17th feb.

scott

hmmm tempting :?

GTO’s going off the road at the end of the month as the tax expires… Need to do some jobs on her… She did pass the MOT today, so I’m well chuffed :smiley: .

Can I take my other car???

Cheers

Ewan

good to hear it passed mate :smiley: i might go to this all depends on the weather,crail is pretty exposed to the elements :wink:

If SERDI come up with some heads for me any time soon count me in. Really doubt it’ll happen though.

I’ll be there, work permitting…

good news andy ,could rely on you mate :wink: not been on for a while then ,busy at work :?

scott

[quote]good news andy ,could rely on you mate :wink: not been on for a while then ,busy at work :?

scott[/quote]

I’ve been checking in every few days but not posting much. Work’s sucking just now (internal politics and a boss who is out their depth and taking it out on me) and been trying to figure out what to do next. Was gutted on Friday - I had applied to Mackay Trading (local importer) as he had a job going - but he has decided not to fill it. :cry: :evil:

If I can get to the bottom of my misfire and check engine light then I will go to Crail to meet up with you guys!

Ewan is going to give me a hand with the fault codes if he even stops working!!!

Hi guys

I’ll be there if i can sort out my mot before then as its due around about the middle of feb .

The only prob i can see them fail me on is the abs light is sometimes on and other times its off and working ok (think a good clean might be in order ) .

Touch wood :wink:

john

[quote]Hi guys

I’ll be there if i can sort out my mot before then as its due around about the middle of feb .

The only prob i can see them fail me on is the abs light is sometimes on and other times its off and working ok (think a good clean might be in order ) .

john[/quote]

ABS light could be your datalogger… you need to turn it on after the engine starts & does checks… If this is not your problem then I don’t know… :?

[quote]

[quote]Hi guys

john[/quote]

ABS light could be your datalogger… you need to turn it on after the engine starts & does checks… If this is not your problem then I don’t know… :?[/quote]

hi ewan

The logger is not connected when its happening , but if i go through a puddle it puts the light off sometimes .

I’ll have a look at it this weekend if its not raining.

Ps: have you tryed the lifter tool yet ?

john

Could be a dry connection on your relay’s in that case John. They live in the drivers wheel arch up at the top (I think) try taking the connecting wires of and cleaning them at that end and at the hubs.

[quote]hi ewan

The logger is not connected when its happening , but if i go through a puddle it puts the light off sometimes .

I’ll have a look at it this weekend if its not raining.

Ps: have you tryed the lifter tool yet ?

john[/quote]

Hi John,

I’ve not had a chance to do much with my cars lately, I didn’t even wash them last weekend! The weekend before that I only 1/2 washed the GTO & the hose broke! I’m aiming to get at the lifters sometime in Feb… Do you need it back? How are you getting on? done your lifters yet?

Cheers
Ewan

Hi John,

I’ve not had a chance to do much with my cars lately, I didn’t even wash them last weekend! The weekend before that I only 1/2 washed the GTO & the hose broke! I’m aiming to get at the lifters sometime in Feb… Do you need it back? How are you getting on? done your lifters yet?

Cheers
Ewan

Hi ewan

No i dont need it back you keep that 1 , I think my lifters have been lost in transit so i cant try anything till they decide to arrive.

john

I’ll be there .

just checked MOT and it expires on 25th feb so i have a few weeks to sort my probs out. :lol:

john

My ECU is out and posted today to ECU doc…depending on the turnaround I will be there…as long as it fixes the problem of course!

Mark

Didn’t know your brain was leaking Mark! Hope you get it back in time. I’ve checked and I’m off work then.

meet you at the newbridge maccy d’s then andy :wink: scince theve opened the new road at the dakota.
hope you get your brain sorted out soon mark :lol:no more cars

scott

[quote]meet you at the newbridge maccy d’s then andy :wink: scince theve opened the new road at the dakota.
hope you get your brain sorted out soon mark :lol:no more cars

scott[/quote]

Hi guys

Where are yous meeting and what time and i’ll be there.

john

wherever is easier for u john. somewhere near the forth bridge around 8 am :?

scott