Fast car show at crail

heres some pics i took today at the show.not many as most of the cars were manky :lol:
good day out ,a nice to see the scottish gto members again this year,more to come :smiley:

a video of simons first run on the day,unfortunatly he couldnt get any runs in with his different tyres on and running nos.so heres till next time :smiley:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/sco1gto/crail%20fast%20car%20feb08/?action=view&current=fastcarcrail0208005.flv

scott

Cant believe I keep missing these meets :oops:

Wouldnt have been able to make this one anyway as the car is now minus a battery (the now sold :cry: :smiley: mk1’ gto’s battery was goosed so had to swap for my good battery so it would start etc - on a plus point, that sorted out the wonky rev counter :? )

Will definately try and make then next one (honest :wink: ) - if i keep the new GTO :roll: currently swithering whether to get rid too and go for a Ford Racing Puma :oops:

Cheers for the Pictures Scott,

Looks like you had a good day, was it warm?
Did anyone take their car up the strip?
How did Simon get on? Was he spinning the front wheels up the line?

Mark,

How’s the ECU? Did your exhaust change colour?

John,

How’s the lifters? Did you service them yet?

It’d have been good to attend and catch up…

Cheers

Ewan

looks like you all had a good day and decent weather for a change
Mo

[quote]Cheers for the Pictures Scott,

Looks like you had a good day, was it warm?
Did anyone take their car up the strip?
How did Simon get on? Was he spinning the front wheels up the line?

Mark,

How’s the ECU? Did your exhaust change colour?

John,

How’s the lifters? Did you service them yet?

It’d have been good to attend and catch up…

Cheers

Ewan[/quote]

yea ewan simon had the car up the strip with very little traction,2 or three runs i think in the 13’s
he was just putting on his track tyres and nos when he noticed the timing belt was rubbing off the chassis when accelerating due to a weak engine mount so its back to the drawing board :wink: hes heading down to brunthingthorpe at the weekend for a fast for run .

scott
and yeas mo the weather was sunny but very cold,had a few bovrils :lol:

Yep too many 106’s, micra and Ford pick ups in the queue! My ECU or something is still not right, great on idle and full throttle but very jerky on part throttle…exhaust seems red hot too…some erratic reading on datalogger…have sent it back to the Doc while I am away…

Next time there is a 1/4 mile day I’ll give it a go

Good pics Scott thanks

Mark

No pics from Andys camera then??? I had to go home and cleanse my soul to the wife about the pole dancing and topless show girls!!! Too cold for that carry on!!!

have a look at clan japan mark,andy had posted some pics up on barryboys :lol: