First Gto New Member

Well at long last… the cars finally back after almost 2 years… full fully forged engine build with 19ts the works… still being run in at the moment but already looking forward to putting the miles on it then getting it set up and see what “Gokuu” can do :joy:

9 Likes

Took your time buddy :slight_smile:
Looks awesome mate, looking forward to seeing you again at some meets.

Steve

2 Likes

Another one out of the beauty salon , Welcome Back :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah same goes to you @stevie looking forward to look at the hulk and a catch up at some meets… had a mare with the first garage it went too so luckily got it in the que at Westfields to be done…

2 Likes

Thanks mate :grin: it’s good to be back haha

3 Likes

Welcome mate :+1: be nice to see that on the clubs Facebook account… you got many pics of the rebuild other than what I’ve seen in the past on Instagram and fb?
Cheers Dave

3 Likes

I haven’t unfortunately as the garage didn’t get any pics I asked for a long the way :-1: will be getting plenty myself of jobs though in the future

5 Likes

Car got a good clean today…

11 Likes

Looking good Aaron

1 Like

Thanks Jensen :blush:

Looking good Aaron. I do like those stealth 1/4’s!! It’s a shame it’s not a easy swap.

Paul

1 Like

I love them stealth quarters too.
Did you convert that yourself?
Jerry

1 Like

Most of the bits you cant get off a donor car are no longer available unfortunately

Been searching for ages for a friend of mine who has most of the bits to do it

Will post up some pics when we do it a bit later this year

2 Likes

I think this post has been open long enough in the newbie section now

May 2015 - Feb 2018
Newbie section is for introductions of new members only , not supposed to be a continual post/topic

For that reason it is being locked

3 Likes

Thank you Craig saves me doing it and getting my usual slagging :+1:

I think @aaron1991ellis knows the score on full membership and as he knows from the welcome back we are all pleased to see him.
Can’t wait to see that car in the flesh at meets…

Dave :+1:

2 Likes