First Gto New Member

Another option is buy a standard hard pipe cut it off and use a samco coupler to join the 2 back together

Craig :slight_smile:

Lol good idea craig. Ill look into getting it done at a fab place first hopefully they can sort it :slight_smile:

Aaron i have that CX Racing part bend in stock bud £45.00 and as you can see that’s far cheaper than you can buy it for in the USA !!! without any Shipping Duty or VAT

Give me a call on 01702-614469 if i can help you

I probably have over 1000 parts not on my website :cry:

Cheers Rob

3 Likes

Get them put in then stop lurking on here lol, ive window shopping to do. Formulating my resurrection :sunglasses:

Craig :wink:

That sounds great rob i will give you a ring tomorrow :slight_smile: to order it from you or if you want to send me your paypal through a PM then i can transfer it over that way? Cheers again

Just a quickie update too before i go to bed… Bought some new wheels i fell in love with on a car at japshow and knew i had to buy them when i got home lol so tested them on the car and safe to say it looks like extended arches time as they are WIDE! i was wondering if you do these rob and dare i ask how much without bringing a tear to my eye haha.

2 Likes

Oh and this is for you max as my mate couldnt resist trying them on his SX

2 Likes

Love it @aaron1991ellis!! Just to let you know people wont necessarily notice you replying to them unless you either reply directly to their post (although I believe this feature can be turned off) or a better bet is to tag them in the post. Just press the ‘@’ key and then start typing their name and it will come up with a list so you can select them.

1 Like

Cheers @maxxbradley

2 Likes

Very nice cars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge thanks to Rob @GSXRKID for sending me the part i needed next day delivery so i could get back on the road and for the very helpful chat and advise on the phone. Will deffinatly be shopping more with him soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great @aaron1991ellis.
Jensen

thanks @jensen360 got some us spec red rear lights on order too just waiting for them to arrive and they should finish it off nicely :smile:

1 Like

Not wanting to be a spoil sport but US Spec light are illegal in the UK and a MOT failure and also a Nick from plod if they want the paperwork, just so you know

But that is a seriously tidy car Aaron

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up rob @GSXRKID im going to be keeping my legal jap lights that are on the car at the minute just as I will probably only use the US spec lights for shows ect… :slightly_smiling:

oh and thanks for the compliments too It is in really good condition I seemed to have fell on my feet getting this one!! however that doesnt mean a few power upgrade pieces from you in the future would go a miss :smile: (when money allows ofcourse)

1 Like

Hi @aaron1991ellis , do you mind starting a post in the projects and restorations section and putting some of your pictures in there ? We can assist with moving some of it for you if you don’t want to start totally from scratch .

Only reason for saying this is technically the newbie section is for first introductions , your doing a lot of good work on your motor and it would be good to have it documented all in one place so it’s easier to find and read for people :sunglasses:

Cheers

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

That would be perfect if you could get it switched over for me Craig @CDMH :slight_smile:

Thanks Aaron

1 Like

Whats illegal about them Rob?

Seen these style lights on a brand new merc the other day can’t see them being an issue of manufacturers are using them now ?

I wouldn’t be too sure on that. Most Range Rovers are sold with illegal window tints. I know of at least 3 people being done for it and JLR won’t acknowledge responsibility.

1 Like