Gto tt project

Hi everyone just joined you forum. My name is Karl from Leicestershire.
I have juat got my self a gto twin turbo manual.
Had one in the past a long time ago and regret selling it ever since.
Got this one really cheap even tho it’s not running lol.
This will be my project car and really hope I can gst this back on the road running.
I will post some pics so you guys and let me know what you think.
Hope to meet some of you guys one day at meets when it’s running.

)

6 Likes

Lovely and glad it’s a turbo.

Drive it like its a 30 year old car and enjoy!

Welcome to the club.
Jensen

Thanks guys. Just got to start stripping the car finding all the issues and gst the engine out for a rebuild lol. Only pick the car up yesterday

Welcome to the club @Kliggett, silver car, you can’t go wrong. You don’t need a running car to come to meets, and we’re all here to help with whatever we can.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the club,and good luck with the rebuild.
Jerry

1 Like

Thanks Jerry. Do you know anyone that can do a full engine rebuild? If not I will be doing this my self

Thank you Terry much appreciate it. Its going to be a long build. It’s been standing since 2009. Got to go over the whole car. Been looking for a proje to and came across this, cost me £800 wit h I think is a bargin westher it’s runs or not

2 Likes

I know Paul has done a few

Who is Paul lol sorry only juat joined the club

Paulw he was linked in your other post

O right got you, sorry still trying to gst used to this site. Everyone seem pretty helpful and good people

Started stripping down the engine buy today so get the engine out. Dont know if this is something I am going to regret as never really done anything on this scale before lol. Found fair bit of rust too. Thr car has been sat since 2009 lol. Will post some pics tomorrow

1 Like

Anyone out there in East Midlands know who can rebuild my engine?

In the east Midlands there is http://www.streetracersgd.co.uk/ speak to Gordon Great guy and very capable
Jerry

Thanks Jerry will give these a call

You can tell him that I recommend him to you…might get you a discount :wink:
Jerry

Brilliant thanks Jerry. I don’t even know what price to even expect on rebuilding one of these engine

Expect a big ouch :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha ok then… worth giving it ago my self and just get help of here lol

3 Likes