GTOUK 2015 AGM 11 April

:laughing: @GSXRKID, no I didn’t understand the joke, I just thought you might be a Billy No Mates and were bringing your Mum instead :laughing:

@3000gt and the lovely Julie are always welcome for lunch in Sunny Sheffield, but I guess he’d have to be sedated before he comes this far Oooop North :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See you on the 11th.

Tracie

How come this isn’t a sticky, oh! by the way, can I bring my mate and his yellow GTO? It is a '93 with Kawasaki yellow and is a N/A Auto. He’s never had a problem with it, there you go I have just jinxed it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

Wont be a problem bringing your mate , the meeting is for members only obviously (cant have non members voting on club issues) but generally they don’t last that long after that anything and anyone goes

Tell him to bring some extra cash though so we can sign him up :wink:

Craig :smile:

I’ll have to bring some cash to renew my membership too Craig, I have been trying to get him to join, after the weekend where he meets all the others I think it will be a given :pray:

Terry :sunglasses:

Simon
Neil & Sam
Craig - CDMH
Stevie & Tracie
Steve & Jemma
Dean
Steve (Paddington)
Davet25
Terry (@just_cool)
Marty
Gavin & Kerry
Mark Leach (possibly)
Andy B
Dan & Jo
Rob +1 (and his Mum?)
Silverfox (Dan)
Dejay & Michelle
Mick & Tracey
Mick J (@mickj)

I’m able to make it to the AGM now. I’m planning to go to events and meets this year so I thought this would be an ideal opportunity to meet up and get to know more people before the show season starts :smile:

Mick

6 Likes

I would like to come

Geoff + Ian

1 Like

You’ll love it mate, a good laugh will be had.

4 Likes

Great looking turnout for this one this year :sunglasses: going to be a great meet , looking forward to chilling out having a few beers and a laugh

Then having a few more beers

Probably a few more too

See you all Saturday

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

I am gutted that I am now working. Would have loved to come along to meet everyone. Looks like it’s gonna be a good one too and literally just down the road.

Have fun tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BexGTO If its only down the road pop in after work. We will all be in the hotel bar until well past midnight. Think the party even continued in a few rooms until 5am!

1 Like

That would be fab :slight_smile:

I finish at 9 pm so will pop over then

Great stuff! We will probably be the only people in the bar!
Should be some of us wearing club shirts :slight_smile:

You’ll spot @stevie easily enough! He will probably be swinging from the light fittings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give it a few and I’ll be up there with him lol :grin:

4 Likes