GTOUK AGM 23rd APRIL 2022 @ COVENTRY

I’m new to the group. This site is great and I log on most days.

But… I’m not exactly a social butterfly and I don’t have strong views on how the club should be run, so the AGM format doesn’t appeal to be honest.

I hope to get to some shows over the summer and that I will meet some of you that way instead.

2 Likes

Attendees Updated List:

• James (hotel booked)
  • Jensen
  • Jerry sc
  • Jerry gto power
  • Lukas
  • Kevin_Rhodes
  • PaulW
  • Gripo (paul)?
1 Like

2 more there will be enough for a 5 a side match lol

2 Likes

Are you definitely coming @gto_power1 , be lovely to catch up?

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Hi Tracie yes I should be coming for the day for sure,be nice to see you Steve and the rest for sure.

1 Like

You going to bring Us a GTOUK Easter Chocolate creation :grin::grin::grin: Jerry?

1 Like

I will be coming. I usually stay for the AGM and a quick chat afterwards. The venue is within easy reach for me, so I don’t need to stay over.

Mike

I’m coming for the day :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Come on people- this is a good day out with or without your car to meet fellow club members, have a chat and see how the club is run as well as suggestions for the future. Now all restrictions are gone it’s time to get back out there into car show season :+1:

James

4 Likes

Please delete.
Marty

I’ll be coming, will book a room on Monday. Sorry I always book last minute due to work uncertainties.

3 Likes

Great Dan, don’t forget to book though as the deadline for the agreed room rates is tomorrow.

I’ll be there too :grin:

1 Like

Updated:

Attendees Updated List:

James (hotel booked)
Jensen
Jerry sc - Hotel Booked
Jerry gto power
Lukas
Kevin_Rhodes
PaulW
Gripo (paul)
Silver fox - Dan - Hotel Booked
Artur
Simon - Hotel Booked
Steve - Hotel Booked
Tracy - Hotel Booked
Leachy - Hotel Booked
Mike
mutley99
Hawk

James

2 Likes

Hi all myself and Hawk will attend :blush:

1 Like

Last comment from me before I’m locked out as a non member.

My first agm I knew no one and was welcomed with open arms & beer… lots of it and some very amusing stickers on my car the next morning :rofl:

Agm IS important to be able to run the club, being on the committee is really hard if you are a person that wants to put lots into the club.

If you don’t put in you will get nothing out… simple.

If the club is to continue it will require members to step up, 1 person can’t do everything so if you wish to commit make sure you have the time, backbone & dedication to do so.

Enjoy the AGM it can be a good crack.

Dave :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with what Dave has written there

Having done various stints on the committee and helping out where I can at times it’s very rewarding to see the hard work paid off when people can enjoy events/ meets .

It does get difficult at times which is why over the years we have always asked people to chip in and help , if there is anything you feel you can do or bring to the table then volunteer it can only help the club run smoothly , pretty sure no idea will be overlooked , same as people stepping in to run events , not just an idea but to run with that idea and to arrange with a small help from the committee , it’s very time consuming with their other roles to run every event .

Most of all enjoy the club and yourselves because I have done over the years

:+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

We need to get an idea of members who are just attending for the day but will be stopping to eat, early evening, so we can book tables, so it would be a great help if you could let us know, or if you aren’t sure, if it’s a maybe, we’ll count you in just in case.

@Paulw
@kevin_rhodes
@lukas
@gripo
@hawk
@mutley99
@artur
@dodgemonkey
@gto_power1
@jensen360

Thanks.

hello Tracie. i come just for one day…thanks
Artur Kuszyk

1 Like

I’m probably ok to stay as long it’s not too late as I got daddy job to do too after AGM :rofl:
Is there a run down times for the day?
Jerry

1 Like