GTOUK AGM 23rd APRIL 2022 @ COVENTRY

Generally the meeting finishes about 3pm, we normally go for something to eat about 6pm.

Understand peeps have commitments if they can’t stay, it’s just good to have you at the meeting showing support for the Club and the Committee :+1:.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

maybe the meal, not sure yet.

sorry not more sure.

Paul

1 Like

I am staying for the meal. Will do full time meet.

1 Like

So the plan is, meeting 12-3pm, then we’ll be go bowling (optional) and then on to Pizza Hut for something to eat (optional).

Then back to the hotel and relax for those still around.

3 Likes

I’m just coming for the day as I’m out for the evening for the boxing :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Tracie

Please excuse my delay in replying, doesn’t time fly when having so much fun!! :slight_smile:

Myself Mutley99 (aka Ian) and Hawk (aka Geoff) will both attend the meeting, bowling and food :slight_smile:

So you all Saturday

1 Like

Please note all those going to Pizza Hut for food, it is currently CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.

2 Likes

Hi all, dropped my alloys off to be refurbed ready for Saturday but looks like the place may let me down. Not happy with them, they promised Friday but turned round today and said next Wednesday! Will keep pestering them so hopefully see you Saturday.

That would be a shame Paul, good luck with the pestering :grin:

Looks like i’ll be able to attend for the day.
just got back from Italy so alittle burnt from the hot weather.

see you all soon.

Steve

4 Likes

Great to meet everyone today. A lot of items discussed and agreed.
looking forward to the next event. sorry i couldn’t stay.

thanks Steve

3 Likes

Great seeing you all yesterday. Putting faces to names etc. Had a really nice afternoon. Hope the bowling went well!

4 Likes

Hi everyone it was really good yesterday to finally be out and see you all again and meet some new ones too,great day,wish I could ov stayed till later in the night as I was enjoyingy time with you all I’m really sorry missed Steve,Simon and mark to say bye but I’m sure I’ll see you all soon.im glad I finally met Mike too great guy enjoyed the chats yesterday hopefully a few more in the future.
Jerry

5 Likes

Good day yesterday, thanks for organising it all. Had a good time bowling :slight_smile:

Was good to meet some new and old faces. Hope everyone is feeling ok today…

Paul

5 Likes

Great to see everyone and of course enjoying the bar!

Am finally home and relaxing on the sofa before Helen and the children get home!

See some of you at Japshow and the rest at the birthday bash :+1:

James

6 Likes

Thanks so much to those who came on Saturday, whether you stayed over or just came for the meeting + a few hours before shooting off to your family commitments, we understand that, it was just good to see you there.

A couple of new faces (for me) @gripo great to finally meet you and @steve_gto great you made it along, hope you both enjoyed it.

The meeting was good, lots of discussion, thoughts, ideas and general feedback, all of which has been taken on board, but just the fact things were raised for discussion, means you care and makes it all worthwhile :+1:.

I would personally like to thank the Club for the hospitality, bowling, Pizza Hut and beverages throughout the day, unexpected but much appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you to the the organisers for our AGM, it was good to see a decent number of members there. Met some not seen for a while.
Interesting stuff about new club format, clothing etc.
Very very pleased that there is the intention to continue with NEC classic shows, great venues for the club to be at and I hope even more members become engaged with these excellent events, maybe even look at others in time such as the London classic show and even Goodwood !
Thanks again :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Hi all can someone HELP please Hawk (aka Geoff) been landed with a parking fine

Hi,do u know how to contact James,the secretary for gtouk?I’ve been landed with a parking fine at the holiday inn when we attended the AGM.Im after proof of being there legitimately so I can appeal the fine in writing.

Hi,

I guess we can try to help - see my PM and I will confirm your attendance to the meeting :+1:

James

Same happened to me but payed the fine now 60 pounds ■■■■ didn’t realise we had to pay didn’t even think to ask
Jerry