GTOUK CHRISTMAS PARTY 14th DECEMBER 2019

GTOUK Christmas party
14th December 2019
The Kegworth Hotel
Packington hill
Kegworth
DE74 2DF

With this years car season coming to an end we look forward to seeing you at the Xmas Party.
This is always a popular event, no need to bring the gto/3000gt, but you can if you want :grin:

The setup is the same as other years at the Kegworth.

Menu

£22 per person.

Choose a starter, main and dessert from the menu above.

For members who would like to stay overnight
Rooms are including Breakfast.

Double or Twin £80
Single £70

To book please call the Kegworth on
01509 672427
Give your meal choices to the hotel and quote the GTOUK party!

After booking if you could add your name to the attending list, and your food choices Please to make it easier for us to confirm meals and numbers with the hotel.

4 Likes

Was coming, can’t on that date…(late again I suppose needs to be for those that have Christmas office parties :thinking:) oh well have fun :+1:t2:

Dave

Nooo that’s the same day as my works Christmas party :joy:

Bum bum and treble bum , that date causes me a right issue :cry:

Not sure I can work around it either , will see what I can do but it’s extremely doubtful , what with having new settees there won’t be enough money accumulated down there so I might have to look in Ciaran’s piggy bank to get the 20 quid fuel money I need :joy:

In fact who am I kidding 20 quid won’t get me out of Redditch

2 Likes

Thanks for sorting this @jensen360 always a great party.

For those who have never managed to get to a meet your GTO/3000GT is not a necessity. Its about putting names to faces, chatting and having a great time.

Last year was very successful as GTOUK managed to secure it’s own room due to numbers, so peeps get your name down for the last meet of the year.

Steve

3 Likes

So I ring the number to book our rooms and meals for the 14th dec and there like GTOUK who :rofl: they said there isn’t a Xmas party booked there so I’ve left my name and number and hopefully someone will find the booking and ring me back :nerd_face:

1 Like

Well if you will ring at silly O clock Kevin, you probably spoke to the cleaner :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracie

1 Like

Funny he said there’s a nhs Xmas party on the Friday night but nothing booked in on the Saturday night :rofl:

Me and Steve booked in for room and food choices given to hotel as follows:-

1 Soup
1 Pate
2 Beef
2 Mulled Berry Tart

No payment is required upon booking, although card details are taken to confirm, payment is upon arrival at which time you change change to a different card if wanted, or cash.

Tracie

3 Likes

Me and Soph are booked in and our food choices are :

Root veg soup
Beef and Yorkshire pudding
Triple choc cheesecake

Scottish smoked salmon
Roast beef
Triple choc cheesecake

See you all there, most of you I haven’t seen since the last Xmas party or the nec so it will most likely get messy :grin::tumbler_glass:.

4 Likes

just booked
pate
beef
cheesecake

4 Likes

Add your name as you book.

1. Simon
  2. Steve & Tracie
  3. Jensen & Lil
  4. Mark Leach
  5. Kevin & Sophie
  6. Craig

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Sorry guys I’ve booked a room at the hotel , it’s not too late to change your dates :joy:

My foody options are

Salmon
Beef
Choccy cheese cake

3 Likes

Add your name as you book.

1. Simon
  2. Steve & Tracie
  3. Jensen & Lil
  4. Mark Leach
  5. Kevin & Sophie
  6. Craig
  7. Terry & Vera

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

Unfortunately ive spoken to the only person that could look after our kids, she said no bother so u will all have to put up with me coming again this year :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Pate
Turkey
Xmas Pud

Simon

1 Like

It has been brought to our attention by a Member that the hotel rooms are currently available to book online cheaper than posted above.

I’m sure you all appreciate that hotel prices often fluctuate and can either increase or decrease nearer the date.

Our negotiations with the hotel were as long ago as early August and this was the best deal we could secure at the time.

@jensen360 has contacted the hotel for there view on this but is currently awaiting their response.

In the meantime, as payment isn’t taken at the time of booking, if anyone who has booked already wishes to phone and cancel to make their own booking online please do so.

Please be careful though, as these booking engines only have a certain allocation of rooms and their prices can fluctuate too.

Also, if you do phone to cancel your room make sure they know you still want the meal.

Tracie

4 Likes

I will stay as I am , still a fair price in line with previous years , thanks for the heads up though folks :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

And me, must get my food order up :joy::joy::joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No vegan options jenson?