GTOUK Christmas Party, 15th December 2018 - FINAL LINE UP

Shame @Colin_GTO and Dr. Dave won’t be there, we’ll be thinking of you guys, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: whilst we talk ■■■■ and get the party going :grin:

Seriously, all you guys that can’t make it, ha! here’s me talking like an old hand, have a good Xmas and we’ll see yas in the New Year.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Will miss those regulars not there and raise a glass for them.

2 Likes

Jesus Jerry they ain’t dead , just not going :flushed:

8 Likes

Did it sound like that lol l,m in stitches, what can l say.

1 Like

Don’t forget your jump leads

1 Like

Going in the Jag, the missus didn’t like the idea of not being able to have a fag, shame, but it will be at loads of shows next year.

@CDMH, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

20 mins away

3 Likes

Finally setting off from Sheffield! Kids at their grandparents, been out for lunch and dead dipped bulb replaced :bulb:

4 Likes

What a great night guys.
Me and Lil had a fantastic evening. Lil can’t wait to do another event with the club and stay over next time.
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that was able to come, and made the event one to remember.
Dan @Silverfox did a great job with the raffle, and there was a good number of prizes donated by the members so thank you.
As always it was great catching up with you guys.
Look forward to seeing you all in the new year.
Merry Christmas and thankyou for a great evening.

12 Likes

Great night guys ,today I’m officially dead , to those I didn’t see before I left my apologies, see you on the other side :+1:

7 Likes

Definitely was a good night. Im sure theres going to be a few sore heads today but Great to meet you all and if I didn’t get to meet some of you in person i apologise. Merry Xmas and happy new year to everyone.

7 Likes

Brilliant do, thank you for the organisation and the club for the meal, thank you committee. Great to meet all the folks.
Really enjoyed ourselves, Jerry and Dalia.

7 Likes

Echoing the above comments, yes @CDMH, you did look like you belonged to yesterday, the night was fantastic and meeting the ‘newbies’ shows there is a great future for the club. It was a laugh a minute and Vera says thanks for all the sympathies regarding her chest infection and not feeling too well.

Onwards and upwards says I, Merry Xmas folks and here’s to an even better 2019.

6 Likes

refunds all done

Simon

4 Likes

What a brilliant night, thanks to all involved in making it so. Having our own room this year definitely gave it that special personal touch.

Apologies to those (just about everyone :rofl:)who we didn’t say good bye to we just needed to hit the road and get home for a well needed rest :disappointed:.

Thanks to the Club for the meal, really enjoyed it this year.

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone :santa:t2:

Tracie & Stevie

8 Likes

WOW what a fantastic night. It was great for myself and Hawk (Geoff) to meet a few more folk from the club.
We are going to stay over at the next club bash!!.
Lukas you are very quiet today LOL
Craig “HOWS THE HEAD”

5 Likes

All present and correct now thankyou

Glad to see some fresh faces there and hear how you all enjoyed yourselves , nice to see you all got straight into the spirit of the club :+1:

5 Likes

Me and Soph has a great weekends and endless chats mith mark until 4.30am :grin: only just feel human again :grin: until the next time, loved my engine pic board I won in the raffle :ok_hand:.

5 Likes

A few days on having recovered now I want to say what was really nice for me was to have some female company at the party.

I’m normally a lone figure apart from my freind Vera Cool, but this year with Lil, Helen, Kirstin, Dalia, Sue it was really nice to have you all there.

Hope to see all the girls at the AGM.

Tracie

5 Likes

Totaly agree with that great mix of folks, Dalia had great fun and a real pleasure to see other girls there, really enjoyed this years xmas do.

2 Likes