GTOUK @ Practical Classic Classic Car Show at the NEC 23rd March 2018

Tis mine…(10 c)

Very sexy! What’s it running?

Basically stock, got it as a fresh import, no rust, had the wheels on and l,'ve added a few bits, it’s an Mr as well, best spec in my book, but when l saw a genuine mk4 just did not want to miss it

You import it yourself? White looks lovely , espically that big ass spoiler!, but the front of the mk1s have the edge :wink:

No l got it from a dealer in Keighley, he had just got it in, he had two more last time l checked, both Mk two,s. It’s just how Mitsubishi made it more or less spoiler and all.
Thanks for the appreciation and if you are anywhere near the Nec this weekend…

Please use picture post for photos guys… makes the job easier :+1:

Looks like a killer stand :+1:

1 Like

Pre drinks before a long first day at the show :grin:
Everyone who can come down and have a look it’s a great show :grin:

4 Likes

Roll up, roll up folks.

2 Likes

You do know it’s Friday and most folks are at work don’t you :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nice to go down and meet the crew today. After being a member for around 4 years, I’ve never ventured out to any meets. I can honestly say that I was made to feel welcome and like one of the team. Thanks guys. Gtouk all the way…

Oh n a little man seems to love his gtouk merch n won’t let anyone else near it :joy::joy:

Jus

13 Likes

Great to finally meet you Jus and your lad was a star, really cute.

Glad you enjoyed the day hope to catch up with you again at some more meets.

Tracie

3 Likes

He gets it from his mom :anguished::anguished::disappointed_relieved:

I’ll certainly be coming along to more this year. See you then.

Jus

3 Likes

Great Jus, good to meet you and junior, thanks for coming along.

2 Likes

Forbidden phrase am afraid ! :laughing:

3 Likes

Great weekend, thanks all for support great crew to be with, excellent time for Gtouk. Now on my way home and picked up some parts from Dave Demarco.
How about this for a cool looking GTO, great guy, pleasure meeting up with him.

20180325_190607|690x388

8 Likes

Great weekend @jerry_SC thanks for organising this one and also to all the others involved in set up on Thursday.

Who is Dave Demarco?

Tracie

1 Like

He is a member, and has joined/rejoined recently, he put up some items for sale last night, so dead easy to pick them up on the way home, hope he posts on the forum. Lovely looking car…

1 Like

Ps like my new title
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nice to meet you today, @jerry_SC.

Talked to you for a while and bought the kids some merchandise! I’ll be trying to get the GTO back on the road later this year.

Thanks for the intro back into the club.

2 Likes

Thank you and my pleasure.