GTOUK @ Practical Classic Classic Car Show at the NEC 23rd March 2018

You little :poop:

8 Likes

Could be worse here’s @jensen360 one

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Jerry’s still got one from the 90’s :wink:

3 Likes

@jensen360 remember though you will also have the 4 mirrors and your car picture to get in going home :wink:

Tracie

1 Like

:persevere: so busy concentrating on getting there didn’t think of this. It will be fine. I’m sure…ish.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: NEC 2018 picture post

You couldn’t handle what I’m on mate :joy::joy: my blood would poison most normal people .

Have a great time to all you folks going :+1:

Cars are looking superb

2 Likes

Hey Colin thats a Hulkakini, can we fit Gtouk on there somewhere?

1 Like

Whose is the white one??

FB_IMG_1521738529554

2 Likes

Tis mine…(10 c)

Very sexy! What’s it running?

Basically stock, got it as a fresh import, no rust, had the wheels on and l,'ve added a few bits, it’s an Mr as well, best spec in my book, but when l saw a genuine mk4 just did not want to miss it

You import it yourself? White looks lovely , espically that big ass spoiler!, but the front of the mk1s have the edge :wink:

No l got it from a dealer in Keighley, he had just got it in, he had two more last time l checked, both Mk two,s. It’s just how Mitsubishi made it more or less spoiler and all.
Thanks for the appreciation and if you are anywhere near the Nec this weekend…

Please use picture post for photos guys… makes the job easier :+1:

Looks like a killer stand :+1:

1 Like

Pre drinks before a long first day at the show :grin:
Everyone who can come down and have a look it’s a great show :grin:

4 Likes

Roll up, roll up folks.

2 Likes

You do know it’s Friday and most folks are at work don’t you :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nice to go down and meet the crew today. After being a member for around 4 years, I’ve never ventured out to any meets. I can honestly say that I was made to feel welcome and like one of the team. Thanks guys. Gtouk all the way…

Oh n a little man seems to love his gtouk merch n won’t let anyone else near it :joy::joy:

Jus

13 Likes