Hi all after some advice

Hi all I’m new to the forum in after putting in some new digital clocks possibly be no upgrade to an ECU and to Bigger turbos anyone got any advice where to get the clocks?

Ok was at a car meet last night and talking to some mates if I want to go all out what ya think 2 bigger turbos or one single was a big debate last night till the small hours

Moderator edit ,

I’ve edited the title of your post as it was quite long and put it into the post itself

1 Like

have you seen these
http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/gto-3000gt-shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=174&zenid=4c4d86bb4c0c89c137c6f668626279f5
he also knows loads about gto’s and might have some more bits you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Wayne welcome to GTOUK , whereabouts are You tell us a bit about yourself and some car pictures :wink: Cheers

1 Like

Hi mate nice to see you post up, now pictures! :joy:
Can be daunting doing a first post after being here a while but I’m sure lot’s will help and advise along the way :+1:

Dave

Last seen just before BHS went bust…
I think he’s emigrated on his boat to Oz…
:joy::joy::joy:

Hi and welcome to GTOUK.
We all like to see pics of the car here :grin:
Jensen

1 Like

Thanks man not so good with it all just found my love for cars again so seeing how mad I am going to go

Hi mate just started to play with it but not sure yet how far I am going to go yet lol

4 Likes

How do I put a profile pic on ?

1 Like

Hi fella from kent Gillingham I had a 3000 years ago pulled it apart to spray it lost the bug and scraped it was so gutted then this one come up at the right time and place now have a new love for it :grin:

3 Likes

Fuji blue :heart: Show me some proper pictures please mate , I had the 21st gto twin turbo that was built , that was Fuji blue

1 Like

Looks like you’ve done it mate, sorry was off line drinking :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice mate let’s get to see it at a meet this year with GTOUK :heart:

1 Like

Beautiful car

3 Likes

Hi dude, welcome, I see your car has a history on the fourm.

If interested I am sure one of the following members can point you into that direction

Anyway welcome back. :+1:

2 Likes

Mine when I first got her back after the rebuild

IMG_1635

4 Likes

Wow Very rare color Craig :grin: :joy:

2 Likes

Looks really nice what did you have done ?

Welcome to the club Wayne, keep the lurv :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like