JAE 2017 Ticket's now in club Shop

JAE 2017 – GTOUK Full Member Advance Tickets
£15.00 – £60.00

Japanese Auto Extravaganza 2017

Car show and camping event held at Peterborough Arena, The East of England Showground, Peterborough , Friday 31st Aug and will finish on Sunday 3rd Sep.

(Thursday 30th is set-up day – “Committee Invite Only”)

Ticket includes:
Entry to the event grounds
Access to the JAE show
Entry to all the JAE organised competitions and events
Pitch fee for one tent for the duration of the event
And more listed in the Description below.

Includes Food and Soft Drinks

Included in the GTOUK club advance ticket price, the club will be providing food 2 x Breakfast (Sat & Sun), 2 x Evening Meal (Friday & Saturday). Soft Drinks & Punch, the club will subsidise this.

Under 12’s

Under 12’s do not need a entry ticket but will require a food ticket priced at £15, and must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Includes – 2 x Breakfast (Sat & Sun), 2 x Evening Meal (Friday & Saturday). Soft Drinks.

Ticket are available until 14th August, through the club shop – Full Members only – No reserve of tickets without payment.

Tickets will be posted around the end of August.

Buy Me here

4 Likes

Attending and Paid

1, Simon Baker
2, Steve and Tracy Parkin
3, Craig Heritage

3 Likes

Steve & Tracie - Booked and can’t wait :grin:

For those who haven’t been before, this really shouldn’t be missed (it feels like I say that a lot, but it’s absolutely true in this case :joy:)

Here’s the pics from last year.

JAE 2016

The Club goes all out for this event, with what is put into the event, equipment etc and effort behind the scenes, so get checking your calendars and mark it up, then pop into the Club shop to book :wink:

Tracie :snail:

2 Likes

Done diddly done :grinning:

If you want a hand on the Thursday @3000gt just let me know mate

2 Likes

Tickets received today.
Thanks.

Tracie :snail:

2 Likes

Got mine too cheers , now that’s fast service :sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 and a half month left to event. I will be attending, but I will book later. I think I will have a hotel over night. It is good there is a possibility to go in and out through whole event.

Lukas the jae experience is GTOUK​ all together :joy:
Its not that ruff honesty…
If you purchase public ticket you can not bring your Gto in, that’s for public to park in car park and walk round ( if that’s what you meant)
JAE is an experience not to be missed, the club put on food, breakfast and dinner both day’s for the £15!
And a lethal punch ( That’s drink not fighting)
D.i.s.c.o Dave :joy:

5 Likes

Happy days - her indoors has got the weekend off so JAE here I come - could also help set-up if you need @3000gt

James

4 Likes

Still contemplating if i like camping or hate it with a vengance

4 Likes

I mean, I prefer hotel only for sleep, rest time I want to be with everybody else.

4 Likes

Attending and Paid

1. Simon Baker
  2. Steve and Tracy Parkin
  3. Craig Heritage
  4. Lukas
2 Likes

Ok I now have some of these and will have them with me at JDM Combe. so if you want to save the paypal costs and postage, now your chance

Simon

3 Likes

Weekend details and themes here

Steve

3 Likes

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck

2 Likes

Still early yet with this but time soon ticks away and catches you out .

This is “THE” event of the calendar, the club goes to town on this one , for those that haven’t been the pictures don’t do it justice the atmosphere is brilliant , it’s so much more than a camping weekend .dont let the cost put you off as you are fed and also watered with both hot and soft drinks over the weekend that is inclusive of the ticket through the club

For those who have been before let’s show these other clubs what we do best , Saturdays meet at Combe really got a lot of attention and we can easily surpass that with numbers :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Really gonna try and come to this

3 Likes

You should James, it really is awesome.

Tracie :frog:

2 Likes

Done Booked Paid :grin:

Might possibly have the gto with us this year :weary:

4 Likes

Brilliant just had the order will be great too see you :+1: