JAE 2018 Peterborough Arena August 31st - September 2nd

) Plan your route into the Showground and to your plot.

This year, we are entering the Showground via the entrance that is opposite to the one that was used last year, known as the DUNBLANE ENTRANCE. If you are using a Sat Nav, please use the postcode PE2 6SH

2 Likes

Have fun guys and stay safe wish I was coming but unfortunately I’m packing for the house move.
Jerry :grinning:

4 Likes

Good luck with the move Jerry, shame you will not be wimth us

3 Likes

Hi @just_cool. Unfortunetly not. But, there is a chance they will be delivered tommorrow, so I would take them.
I was going to ask you earlier @just_cool, can you bring lifters tool to JAE, please? @jensen360 said you have got it :slight_smile:

Never mind mate there’s always jap show finale as a special treat I’ll let you polish mine :wink::rofl::rofl:

Mark :grin:

4 Likes

Safe trip all and to those setting up tonight big thanks I’m sure from the members attending this weekend. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll have a look for it @lukas, haven’t a clue where it is.

Terry :sunglasses:

Anybody still alive there :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nearly time for the walking dead to start appearing for breakfast

3 Likes

We’re on our way hopefully some of you can still talk by the time we get there :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: JAE 2018 pictures

Huge thanks to all involved in organising this.
Also, massive thanks to Jerry for the loan of his lovely 3000GT, and Jenson for arranging the swap over
Marty

6 Likes