JAE 2019 Thursday 8th August - Sunday 11th August

If it’s any help to anyone I will be offering an ASA look up service at Jae on sat.
I can look up part numbers, get into about car that sort if thing.
I’ll be the one with the laptop in the tmarquee at some point tomorrow.
Marty

2 Likes

Huge thanks to all involved in organising this event.
Another good one.
Well done.
Marty

6 Likes

A good weekend took a while to get home - the M25 can be a cruel mistress- oh and Simon’s Newmarket detour @3000gt :joy:

Was so tired I fell asleep in the bath!

Was good to meet some new members @■■■■ and @louis as well as see the usual crowd :+1:

James

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone that organised, helped out and turned up to make the weekend as good as it was.
This is the first weekender we have attended as a family and we had a great time.
Thanks to everyone who made lil and the kids welcome.
We hope everyone had a good time.

4 Likes

Had a great weekend, thanks to everyone who organised and came and what was great to see was how everyone mucked in helping particularly when we were taking down on the last day.

Weather wasn’t too kind but as always we didn’t let it spoil anything, quite a journey for us and a few others, so it would be interesting to know if the location put any of you off going?

Will sort some pics out when I have time.

Tracie :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks from me to, pleasure to be there, with the regular folks and good to meet Joe and Louis/Mark.
Well done organisers, was a good J A E.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed my first even…great t meet people and get understanding of how much help you guys can be with sourcing stuff and sorting problems…looking forward to Jap Finale next month (when I get to drive at more than 5mph!)

4 Likes

Tracie, you wanted some newbie feedback…the club part was bang on…good company and not too petrol head geeky, but decent balance.

We had expected the trade village to be more comprehensive, but definitely sorted for polish now! Norwich isn’t really very central, so that might have put some of the traders off.

Overall, JAE probably oversold the event a little, but glad we were in the GtoUk “enclosure” and will go again, but just with slightly different expectations

5 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Louis, always useful for the Club :+1:

Tracie

3 Likes