JAE 2021 - 12th - 15th AUGUST 2021

So a General post to find out who is interested in attending JAE

JAE 2021 - let’s do this!

JAE is planning incredible things for 2021, as we celebrate 30 years of JAE!

Thursday 12th August - Sunday 15th August
The Royal Norfolk Showground, Norwich, Norfolk. NR5 0TT

1 Like

Yes I am planning to attend :+1:

James

1 Like

I am interested and my car will still have mot :rofl:

1 Like

Just to add to what Simon asked… in my “Good Morning Campers” manner :grin:

This has always been a big event on our Calendar and the Club puts a huge amount of effort/time and funds into it to make it the success it has always been and I personally can say it’s always been worth it.

This year with all the uncertainty of Covid, we are looking for guidance/thoughts from you, the members, whether you are likely to attend, as having a rough guide on numbers is crucial to the planning/or the event going ahead.

Don’t worry, we won’t refer back to this post and hold you to it :joy: but we understand this year a number of factors could reduce attendance, family holidays, Covid risk or finances due to Covid, we appreciate many will have been affected financially by the lockdown.

So if you are interested and think circumstances allow, gives us the nod so we can make a decision.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

5 Likes

I would be interested :+1:

1 Like

Bit off a stupid one but what’s JAE? cheers
Ryan.

Japanese Auto Extravaganza, been a staple show of the jap scene for years ( 30 infact) club has had a massive presence for many many years , from when it was first at billing aquadrome all the way through its different venues .

Over the years we have put on a hell of a weekend , with hog roasts , bucking broncos , catering for the weekend and themed nights

Have a look for Jae through the past events and see what we have done over the years

3 Likes

Cheers mate ! Will look into I’m very much interested , had mine for 2 years now but missed out on all the events last few years because of covid and having to do work on it , been itching to go to one of club events since I got it.

3 Likes

I would like to be there, been some truly excellent JAE,s in the past, hope it happens.

3 Likes

I would definitely prepare for it, as it’s down my way

1 Like

If I ever get an MOT on mine I’ll be there!

1 Like

As always, I will be there
Marty

1 Like

This is the organisers page from last year to give you some idea of what JAE is about, GTOUK have been attending this every year for many years, as Craig said it’s all in Past Events.

We go all out with our Club stand, marquee, DJ etc. We are yet to decide how we can negotiate this with COVID this year, not yet knowing what the situation will be in August, but hopefully, if Members would like to attend, we can work with restrictions and safely still put on a great Club stand.

https://jae-show.co.uk/pages/whats-on-at-jae

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Thanks tracie will look into it definitely will be happy to go along as situation allows

1 Like

As long as the covid situation is better I’d like to bring at least 1 car

1 Like

Is this show suitable for kids ? Looks like we cant get child care so rather than forcing them in the gto ill have to take the elgrand. Do they have general camping sites there as a elgrand doesn’t really fit in with the club lol

Cheers

Hi Chris,

People have come along with their children and complete family before - the only thing I would say is remember there are adults with alcohol around- but that’s never been a problem. Regarding your elgrand I don’t have an issue with other cars being on the club patch - all we do is put the GTOs on the main display.

JAE rules are as long as it’s JAP you can bring the car in :+1:

James

Ha the kids are very used to being around alcohol with their parents :joy:
Great sounds good ill get some tickets ordered

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Just so you know in previous years the club has purchased tickets and the. Members order through the club - it may be different this year but let’s wait and see.

James

We took the kids and the Elgrand last year Chris.
Will be looking to do the same this year.
We all had a great time.

2 Likes