JAE 2021 - 12th - 15th AUGUST 2021

Moderator work? Jesus things have changed since i was here for you ‘fluffy’

2 Likes

Tempted now to pay up :thinking:
Long as you are back to my personal secretary for spelling correction :rofl:

If you pay up then you know the slippery slope to GTO ownership :joy:

Surprised about the lack of support the club is getting for this event, I would have thought after a year of no events the first one, would have been well attended, and the discount offered

Simon

2 Likes

PAID = 10

Simon
Steve & Tracie
Steve & Ange
Jerry
Mark L
James J
Dave Perky
Marty

Paid for ticket.
Hope this goes ahead as planned.
Been a while…
Marty

3 Likes

Hopefully Marty, if things carry on as they are doing, we should be OK, obviously if there are any U turns by Boris between now and then which prevents JAE going ahead, Members will be refunded on tickets.

Hope to see you there :crossed_fingers:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Unfortunately with royal mail you have to put in for your holidays 14 months in advance!! :dizzy_face: so im struggling to get a swap with my weeks off with someone else so i cannot commit until i have managed to change my week off over :-1::disappointed:

2 Likes

Gosh that’s severe Aaron, fingers crossed you can arrange a swap as you haven’t been before it’s one to experience.

2 Likes

Yeah love my job but honestly thats the worse bit about it… i have to book my holidays for april 2022 to april 2023 in november this year :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Thought BG was crap with 5 weeks , but Royal Mail,have them beat , ridiculous

2 Likes

This time, really think this will happen, got to get going again and then more events later on.
Its time for life to move on
:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

So I’ve just seen the Joshua v Fury fight is on the 14th of Aug - who can get pay per view sky on a tv via a phone?

2 Likes

I doubt you’ll be able to hear it over Pepps’ dulcit tones James :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

So a heads up for those who are interested in going to JAE you have 6 DAYS LEFT to take advantage of the 30% discount offered by JAE at £31.50 per person for the full weekend.

Offer ends 20th May after which the price will be £45.00 per person.

4 Likes

Hi @Tracie can we get day tickets through the club or on the jae website as we could possibly do Saturday
Cheers
Dave.

Hi @davesoper64 ,

The Club doesn’t do day tickets and I’m not sure JAE are this year either, they are having to limit the numbers this year apparently, due to Covid, so I’d imagine they will only sell day tickets if it doesn’t get filled up with the camping tickets.

Having said that, I’m sure they were in the £25 region, so not much difference to the discounted offer price.

1 Like

For anyone who has not been who is thinking about it that ticket price alone is an absolute bargain .

Have a look back in the past events section and search JAE if your unsure of what it’s all about

It’s strange old time and I’m sure some people are still unsure , but as a club we have always had big presence at meets , it’s what we have always done so well with the social side and that is where other clubs have fallen down they become solely internet based .

We do really need to get bodies ( probably not the best term in the current climate :joy:) at meets , this years dates falls in with my family holiday so I can’t make it , unfortunate for me but fortunate for the rest of you so make the most of my absence and get signed up

Craig :sunglasses:

5 Likes

PAID = 16

Simon
Steve & Tracie
Steve & Ange
Jerry
Mark L
James J
Dave Perky
Marty
Jensen, Lil & Paige also bringing Aiden, Lillie & Madison

3 Likes

@chris_cook1785

Chris, just a heads up about the price discount ending on 20th May as I know you were going to book tickets :+1: