JAE 2021 - 12th - 15th AUGUST 2021

'Sok @DavePerky, hopefully my webbed feet boots and webbed feet gloves arrive before I start on my journey, just want to kick it with the locals. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I will tell the sheep your coming mate :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not doubling up with you porky. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Who, besides me can’t read the comments? I: know its an age thing.

We don’t need anyone else with eyesight issues in the club… then again…
“Yes Terry that’s your red Renault over there :eyes::rofl:

Nah, nah, nah, I haven’t got a Ren olt like you, don’t put me in your bracket.

The line up today, nice collection of cars.

14 Likes

Great picture guys :ok_hand:

Nice to meet you all today quickly look forward to meeting you all properly tomorrow

1 Like

Blue sky and sports cars , great combo.
Enjoy the weekend.
Enda

Few more

9 Likes

5 Likes

Great see a few again and meet some more of the madhouse members, you made me and Sue feel so welcome like we’d know you all years, the hospitality and amenities where second to none, a big thankyou to all that are involved with the running and organisation of the group. My it run for many years to come.
Hopefully see you all again soon
Cheers
Dave and Sue.

4 Likes

That long drive home from jae… absolutely knackered :rofl:

Great weekend back with the club… I suppose I should do a Covid test as been around @just_cool

These are the only photos I got I’m afraid, if I had taken any Interest I would be crawling eBay now.

Lovely to meet new members & old friends (literally we getting old… Jesus I’m hanging like a Badgers #@&+!)

Oh here’s one @Tracie took of the sunset & moon… bootiful Norfolk

Dave :beers:

5 Likes

great few days away
so much fun

4 Likes

Once again, another great JAE, or so it would see. I wasn’t there for much of it this year.
Many thanks to all involved with organizing it.
I truly hope they decide to move it to another venue.
The place utself is fine, it’s just 50 miles from the nearest bit of civilization!!
Marty

3 Likes

Thanks from me too, we had a great set up and it was good to be back at an event, Well done to our organisers.
Overall I thought JAE 2021 was better attended than I thought it would be, I did enjoy it.

2 Likes

thanks from me and angie we had a great time
the organizers have done a fab job this year
thank you all

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who made our first visit very relaxed and welcoming.

We weren’t too sure what to really expect but the hospitality was amazing and even the kids were catered for beyond our expectations, all the little things that were done to keep the kids occupied were really appreciated.

We met some great people and hope to see everyone again next year

Chris, sam and the kids

4 Likes

Hi Chris,

Was nice to meet you, Sam and the children- it’s great to hear you enjoyed your first meet and felt welcome and part of the club. Also my children love the plastic popping toys you gave me so thank you very much :+1:

James

2 Likes