JAE 2021 - 12th - 15th AUGUST 2021

No Dave, we’ve put you on dunny duties for the weekend :rofl:.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Again :open_mouth:
When I used to go camping in my shorts & woggle they called that the sin bin… anyone they didn’t like got their head shoved down it… I quickly became patrol leader so it was me doing the shoving :rofl:… I would imagine this is no longer allowed…

Dib dib… week to go :+1:

2 Likes

Not certain I can make this.
I will have to see how it goes.
Marty

Oh no Marty…I know how much you enjoy JAE.

Fingers crossed.

Tracie :dog:

1 Like

Thats a shame marty , especially with how the car is looking , hope it works out for you

2 Likes

Hope so too, Marty.

3 Likes

Ok So just a reminder for all those attending

You need to have your ticket

Mug
Drink and Glass
Knife , Fork and Spoon
Plate

You will need to use the hand sanatiser everytime, you use the shared facilities within the Marquee like Sauces, Coffee, Hot Water, Tea , Milk.

The Kitchen Area is out of bounds

We want this to work for everyone, so please respect everyone has different levels of anxiety

Also we have a number of children onboard, as we are a family club.

Simon

5 Likes

Morning @Tracie and everyone,
Not sure if it was a dream but did you post a site plan showing where the club is situated within the showground!
If you did can you repost or send me a copy.
See you all at the weekend.
Cheers
Dave.

Here you go Dave, see you both on Saturday.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

So packing the car today noticed I had more room than usual but thought everything is in there so back to work.
Then looking for my tent light found a back with the other half of my tent! Had to repack the car :joy:

It’s been a while since we were camping so remember people double check you have all the bits :+1:

2 Likes

I hope you’ve left a bit of space for all the stuff Simon has got ready to put in your car when you get to his :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

I should now be able to make some of it.
Friday is out, but I should be good for early evening saturday.
I have something I have to do first, but will be packed, ready to go, as soon as it’s done.
I can’t bring the GTO, unfortunately
Marty

3 Likes

Im sure i read somewhere glass bottles arnt aloud, is this the case? Ill be fine changing to cans but not sure what sam will do with her bottles of wine lol

1 Like

Glass bottles aren’t allowed- for bottles of wine - just use a plastic wine glass and that will be fine :+1:

2 Likes

Dam, all my cider is glass bottles, guess I will have to buy some cans :rofl:, I think I’m all prepared, my tesco even helped me out by having a 2 man tent on offer

1 Like

The rule is no Glass, so basically if you don’t bring glass out of your tent on full view :wink: you will be OK, we’ve not to date been searched at the gate, that’s all I can say.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

Safe travels to those of you going tomorrow .

Have a great weekend all ,hope the weather is kind I know you will all do gtouk proud :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No cos @just_cool wouldn’t get in :rofl:

1 Like

Does that mean I cant get in @DavePerky tubby?

Let me know then I wont have to do the 4 hr. journey.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tubby :open_mouth::rofl:… it’s ok I know a back door entrance for you :thinking:

Better set out now knowing how slow you are…