Jap show finale Santa pod 29th sept 2019

What time do the gates open, 8am? What time does everyone normally get there, what’s the traffic like these days

1 Like

Says 8am gates open on the website, we’re staying in the Northampton premier inn on Friday night so we don’t have to set off at silly o’clock on Saturday morning :joy:

1 Like

I didnt ask for one nor did i pay and i didnt recieve anything yet i feel i must comment on how poorly this club is run and how other clubs do it far better for cheaper

1 Like

Sorry @UK_GTO_TT did I miss something?

1 Like

Nah im having a pull on ur chain akin to a recent new member

Never got to read the full thread

2 Likes

I did just think that after commenting :grin:

:joy::joy::joy: (ten characters)

Good plan @robbiewarriner. I’m not coming up till the Sunday, what time is best to aim to get there?

I’m heading there for gate opening time

1 Like

We’ll be there around 9am.

Tracie:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

My plan is to be at Santa Pod at about 2pm Sat.
Marty

2 Likes

Anyone else a little worried about the weather. Hopefully it’ll clear up

Forecast not good at mo, but plenty of time to change yet, we’ve been to meets in worse :rofl::scream:

Tracie

2 Likes

The weather can do whatever it wants it’s not gonna stop us, I’ve done too much work on my cars this year to not make 1 Show, only managed 1 show last year in my black GTO as it was off road all summer with giant holes in the floor :joy:
I’m as exited as a kid at Christmas for this one hehe

3 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing your new paint job Robbie, looks lovely in the pics :+1:

Tracie

1 Like

Number 29, pretty good spot :+1:

3 Likes

Arrived at premier inn Northampton, both cars made it fine with only 1 indicator bulb giving up :joy:

4 Likes

Have a gudden everyone sorry I can’t see you all there now

3 Likes

Have a great day folks do GTOUK proud.

1 Like

Got to site aaaaand we’ve forgot the tent poles :joy::joy::joy::joy: Argos to the rescue

1 Like