Jap show finale Santa pod 29th sept 2019

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
You’re not the first Robbie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::confused::confused: and I’m sure you wont be the last :joy:

See you both tomorrow.

Tracie

3 Likes

Yeah but when we were watching you put that tent together for the three of you we thought it was one of the bedrooms :joy::joy: nope that was the whole thing

2 Likes

Not got the cars on the stand yet as it’s location sits it right next to the rwyb que so there’s a que in our stand right now :joy:

2 Likes

Obviously our reputation as a club has slipped a little then , there would be a fear cars would be dismantled or burnt out encroaching on our territory in the past :smiling_imp::joy:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Wrong wheels on the wrong cars :crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Great day, thanks for organising this Jensen.

Weather was fairly kind to us, plenty of sunshine, a bit of drizzle and only one short heavy burst of rain, far better than was forecast yesterday.

Great to see everyone and meet new members @robbiewarriner with Sarah and @jackGTO with his 2 boys already sporting their Clubs shirts.

That’s the show season over so let’s make the Club Christmas ‘do’ a cracker …Ooops :grin:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

15 Likes

Was great to see everyone and meet some new faces.
@steve_k_aa I hope you get home and sort the window without any issues mate.
I love the fact that at these meets members are there helping others with issues on cars.
Parts, info, problem solving.
It’s great :heart:

6 Likes

Think you missed one Tracie x

7 Likes

:pig::lips::pig::lips::pig::lips::pig::lips::pig::lips::pig::lips:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Another great event.
Thanks to all involved in organising.
Great to see so many Gto’s.
Marty

6 Likes

Good looking display of cars there, well done guys and girls.

3 Likes

Turned out to be a great meet despite the weather worries.

Well done @jensen360 for sorting this event. Good as always to meet old an new members.

Steve

3 Likes

Glad you guys had a really good day, just wish I could have been there. The photos look really good, did you see any ‘other’ GTO’s there, you know the one who didn’t want to spend money, ooops, dragging up the past here.

Well done guys and gals.

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Some great pictures, looked a good turn out and plenty of colours of cars haha. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Had an amazing weekend! Great to finally meet everyone after a long slug of GTO problems :joy: glad I got to take both cars too :sunglasses: will definitely be at future events.

3 Likes

Great weekend
Nice to see the usual suspects and meet new members

4 Likes

In case any of you were wondering, the 3rd picture down is @Jordan_DXR @jensen360’s ‘not so’ ‘mini me’ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

…and @ms8leach I’ve just noticed, were you asleep stood up in that picture :grin::kissing_heart:

Tracie

3 Likes

Didn’t you know he always sleeps standing up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Better than me falling asleep at the table on Saturday night :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes