Japfest 2 - 26th June Northamptonshire

Always has been lol but I do like a good grope , sorry meant fumble , especially if I’m looking for my keys of course

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

What! Did I pay more ffs shafted again😂

2 Likes

Fumbling about in your own pockets then lmao. Just got this rather disturbing image in my head of you with your hands in your pockets “fumbling” and this old man’s grin on ur face :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

old fool anf pocket pool,looool

1 Like

That’s the one :wink: Phwnarr get proper funny looks in the co op doing that though lol

Craig :joy:

1 Like

Looks like lol :joy: so has everyone got the Individual Display Tickets? Are we meeting up?

1 Like

Especially down the sausage aisle :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes gotta arrange to meet and go in together I’m in hotel with Steve and tracie sat night a mile away maybe we should meet there?

3 Likes

I reckon that’s best meeting at the hotel,in the morning

4 Likes

I’ve holes in my pockets for this purpose.

1 Like

OK don’t ask me where it is I dunno…will have to check tracie booked it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah… one of them private night before meets is it :joy::wink::joy::wink::joy::wink::smiley:

That sounds like a good idea tho tbh just let us know which hotel and what time :blush:

2 Likes

This could actually be a disaster waiting to happen, pissed again talking ■■■■ till 2am up and hanging driving to a meet. Must get my aircon fixed get hot flushes over 40.

2 Likes

Update

Steve & Tracie - Booked
Jenson - Booked
Craig - Booked
Dave & Anna - Booked
Scott - Booked
Bex - Booked

We’ll meet at the hotel I’ll post up the details later this morning :hugs:

Looking forward to seeing all your motors. Some interesting developments amongst them.

Tracie😆

3 Likes

For the love of God, this has turned into a scene from One flew over the cockoo’s nest.

Right being the mature and level headed amongst us, I will lay some ground rules down.

1. Stay close together
  2. No running
  3. Dont talk to strangers
  4. If you break from the pack and get lost, look for the nice people in the hi vis. They will put your name over the tannoy and we will come and get you.
  5. Dont take sweets off strangers.
  6. Be aware of motor vehicles when crossing roadways.

Follow my simple rules and enjoy the event

Steve

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

As elder statesman of the club I’m nominating myself and @stevie to be the responsible adults at this meet

With that in mind rest assured that if anything should go amiss you are all DOOMED!!! :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Man overboard!..we’re ■■■■■■ mate look who’s driving the boat!

2 Likes

@CDMH your a wipper snapper i cant even remember 40anymore

3 Likes

:joy::joy: purely meant for longevity in the club

3 Likes