Japfest 2 - 26th June Northamptonshire

Hey all

As some of you will know / see in the classifieds, I’ve finally decided to sell my GTO. :pensive: However, considering how much time and money has gone into her over the years, I’d prefer that it goes to an real enthusiast. I was thinking of attending the Japfest with you lot, but wasn’t sure if (a) it’s the right kind of venue to sell a car and (b) what you guys would think of me being there (to sell)? Last thing I’d want to do is offend anyone! So, I would appreciate your thoughts? If it’s ok with you guys, I’d like to join you at Japfest, but completely understand if you wouldn’t want someone leaving the club there? Please let me know. Cheers, PJ

3 Likes

I can’t see that being an issue. Be aware we might be able to persuade you to keep the car :slight_smile:

Sort your individual display ticket with Japfest2 @PJ1.

Where are you traveling from ?

Details of time and location where we are meeting will be posted soon.

Steve

2 Likes

Be great to see it chap, this is an open event anyone can attend on an individual show ticket we are going together but unfortunately without club stand, more the merrier I say should be a great day.
Like Steve says you don’t wanna sell that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Like the guys have said you are more than welcome , an ideal place to advertise your car too with the amount of foot traffic there will be there :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Bring a deposit Craig, you know you want to :yum:

Tracie

2 Likes

Noo :joy:that is a lovely car though I must admit , I’m getting stuck into the ooby doo now :grinning:

2 Likes

OK guys and gals this is where we are meeting:-

Hotel Car Park at 8.15am
Hampton by Hilton Hotel
Rockingham Leisure Park
Princewood Road
Corby
NN17 4AP

The hotel is only 5 minutes drive from the speedway, but as we anticipate queuing to get in we’ll be leaving approx 8.30 am for a 9 am entry.

This is the hotel you are looking for.

See you all there.

Tracie :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty sure you will hear me when I get there :joy:

2 Likes

What fkin time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: early night then :joy:

3 Likes

Yes early night for you all , I expect you to be in bed by 4 in the morning :wink:

Won’t be any sympathy or holding off with banter for fragile heads :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

@CDMH knows Steve always likes to arrive at car shows early, don’t you Craig, :joy::joy:

Tracie

3 Likes

I like getting there early too , quite often I was one of the if not first at japfest , japs I was so early I didn’t pay :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ill set off from home at 8 then muhahaha

3 Likes

You best bring the coffee flasks then Scott :wink::grinning:.

Tracie

2 Likes

i think with a few wee and coffe stops my journey shouldnt ne too traumatic all 22 miles of it

2 Likes

hey all, cheers for the welcoming comments, really put my mind at ease. I’ve booked in 2 tickets (one individual display, one early bird) for the wife and I. :+1:

We’re coming up from Bournemouth, so will head up the day before. Are people staying in the hotel we’re arranging to meet at on Sun morning? If so, I’m happy to meet up for a cheeky beer or 10 the night before?!

Cheers

PJ

6 Likes

Hi PJ,

Steve and I, Dave and Anna are staying at the hotel mentioned above the night before.

If you decide to stay there you won’t have any trouble finding us we’ll be the rowdy ones in the bar :joy:.

Tracie

3 Likes

Keeping this current anymore for tickets it’s cheaper now as bex discovered be a good catch up meet.

4 Likes

Hi all, we’ve booked into a local B&B (£58 - result!), so we’ll come join you lot for a drink the night before. See you there!

2 Likes

All booked…see you there.

3 Likes