Japfest 2 7 July 2013

http://www.japfest2.co.uk/

Vehicle PASSES
To enter Japfest 2 you will need to purchase entry to the show and costs £13 per Adult Travelling Information Japfest 2 takes place at Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP.

In the heart of England, Donington Park Circuit is one of the UK’s most popular racing circuits and is the venue for exciting prestigious events such as The British Touring Car Championship.

PLEASE NOTE : Application for club space is on a first come first served basis. Your tickets and passes will not be despatched until at the latest, a week before the show. The Club has a stand for 10 cars, and stand passes, you can book you tickets by sending £13 per Adult (over 14) to

GTOUK
PO Box 4951
Earley
RG6 4WA

Tickets are now available from the http://www.gtouk.org.uk/shop/index.php

1, Davet25 Paid
2, Danielle Davies Paid
3, Danielle Davies Paid
4, Danielle Davies Paid
5, Danielle Davies Paid
6, Michael Parker Paid
7, Michael Parker Paid
8, martyn kitching Paid resold to Curd
9, Dan Hutton Paid
10, Julian Paid
11, Julian Paid
12, Julian Paid
13, Curd Paid
14, Curd Paid
15, Curd Paid

Thanks Simon

Thanks Simon will look out for them in the shop. We have booked hotel already :smiley:

[quote]

Vehicle PASSES
To enter Japfest 2 you will need to purchase entry to the show and costs £13 per Adult

Travelling Information
Japfest 2 takes place at Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP. In the heart of England, Donington Park Circuit is one of the UK’s most popular racing circuits and is the venue for exciting prestigious events such as The British Touring Car Championship.

PLEASE NOTE : Application for club space is on a first come first served basis. Your
tickets and passes will not be despatched until at the latest, a week before the show.

The Club has a stand for 10 cars, and stand passes, you can book you tickets by sending £13 per Adult (over 14) to

GTOUK
PO Box 4951
Earley
RG6 4WA

I will also get these in the club shop

1, Davet25
2, Jon&Dani
3, Curd
4, GTO Simon
5, Silverfox
6, Marty K.
7. GTO Bandit[/quote]

My name was mentioned…what’s going on? :stuck_out_tongue:

When are the tickets going up for sale in shop? and how many places are left?

Hopefully Simon will put link to shop when he has heard back from the organisers. There is 6 names plus yours which is 7, Simon has asked for 10 plus stand passes

So there’s already a ticket reserved for me?

No not yet the list is who is interested in going, once the tickets are in the shop you can buy them, then the tickets will be sent out before the event.

Hope this makes sense

OK Thanks

Tickets now available in the club shop

can i pay through club shop buy debit card? simon

thinking about it. :?

not at the moment, but you can setup a paypal account, add your credit card and then pay by paypal, so almost the same :slight_smile:

Ticket done via club shop
Marty

Jon&Dani and myself are travelling up on the Sat and staying in the Holiday Inn express then going up to Donington Sun morn about 730 - 8 hopefully before it starts to get busy.

Is it mad queues to get in? Ill have to set out very early then

It is quite busy, the same as is going to be for tomorrow…manic

How do I reserve one of the 10 stand places? Going to order tickets tonight

The ten stand tickets will be sent to the ten people purchasing tickets

Simon

Tickets bought for me & the mrs via the shop

Regards Mike