Japfest 2 7 July 2013

Thanks but i dont think it meens anything unless you win,then i would be happy as i have put alot into this car as many of us do .unfortunatly our cars are not the most popular cars on the jap seen so when ever one wins anythink its good. fingers crossed.simon :wink:

**UPDATE…:bandance:…Well have received the tickets and stand passes today… :bangreen:…have sorted into the envelopes which Simon sent me and will be posting them this evening.

Apart from those who have already asked for stand passes, if anyone else has managed to get an entry ticket from the JF2 ticket office and wants a stand pass please pm me your address so can post out to you

UPDATE…All envelopes posted… so time to start to :polish: your cars…although a week away :lol:

tickets arrived, thanks Dave!

UPDATE As instructions say all cars are to be on the stand by 9am at the latest.

For those staying at the Holiday Inn Express the Saturday night, will leave hotel at 0700 - 0715 latest, due to poss delay getting in.

Have a good week everyone and see you Sat night or Sun morning.

If anyone wants just a stand pass then drop me a pm with address, have 5 stand passes left.

Stand pass turned up yesterday 8)

Myself & Tracy will be there,

Dave is sending us a club pass down and we will be paying on the gate.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

see you there

Steve

No probs look forward to seeing you all there this Sunday…

A main point…** :drive: SAFE EVERYONE TO AND FROM THE SHOW **

I now have my stand pass, thanks Dave,see you Sunday.

No probs Rob…have a safe drive up.

Who is going to the hotel on saturday and who is travelling in convoy etc?

were driving up in the morning gonna wake all me neighbours up at about 3am :twisted:

We’ll be travelling M25/M1/M42/A42 if people are meeting up at various places along the way maybe??

Stand pass arrived a couple of days ago - Thanks Dave!

We are driving up the M42/A42 from Sutton Coldfield, haven’t really decided what time yet but will be early…

Rob.

hi anyone going up early sunday mourning from wales or m5 will be leaving around 5am :wink:

:wave: :cheers: :cheers: :wave:

[quote]

:wave: :cheers: :cheers: :wave:[/quote]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[quote]

:wave: :cheers: :cheers: :wave:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:[/quote]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So it only us and you then Dave at the hotel. Where we meeting too did we say? Thought there were a few others joining us at hotel. Was sure rob.gtott was

I thought there was a couple of us staying there Sat night. Will give you a ring this evening and arrange a meeting point. If have home phone just pm me your number, will save on mob, and cheaper after 6 :lol:

Anyone has an entry ticket up for sale maybe? Looks like i may be able to make it. If not can i buy tickets on the gate and take my car to the club stand?