Japfest 2009

No worries matey, I think I let 4 or 5 of the club go in front of me, I could almost feel the daggers from the people stuck behind me in the back of my neck, haha, tough :lol:

Just thought I’d say how impressed I was with the turnout for the club. I’m a little ashamed to admit that I attended with a different club (CJ-UK), but I’d agreed to go with my mate who owns a Skyline :oops:

Some lovely examples there, and it was nice to say hi to a few members who wandered down to the CJ-UK stand, which was in familiar territory for me as it was where GTOUK were in 2006 and 2007 8)

Gav

Thanks to Simon for orgaising it.
Good to see everyone.

Thanks to Craig for sponsoring me for my Race for Life (hint hint :smiley: )

Jo and Dan.

errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm dee … i did say hi and " look hes taking pics of another one of those blue mitsubishis " all i got was a real dirty glare in response ! made me chuckle tho , dawn told me to stop it :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Dee, Rich is the short bald ugly one :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote]Dee, Rich is the short bald ugly one :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Shux. I have always called him Simon. :shock:

Dee. :wink:

not that bald or short !!! :? :?

another great meet nice to see everyone again
thanks to allen for leting me n tani out
looking forward to the next avent

I’m gutted I missed this one. Was planning on getting there lunch time but we had a nightmare here with the water mains and the kitchen floor needing to be dug up (bloody builders !!) so missed it.

Just had this video pointed out to me, my car is at 1:00, the GTOUK stand is at 4:15 onwards 8)

Gav