JapFest 30 April 2017

Lukas you wont get in buddy we all have special car display tickets they scan them and let you in to your stand area, great of you to offer though great club spirit :+1:
You may get in by foot I dunno?
Dave

The way around it, possibly. would be to jump in with someone who has a club stand pass and a spare seat at the main gate. As I thinks itā€™s only the stand pass ticket for the car that gets you in at 07:00

3 Likes

Nope all passengers have passes Iā€™m afraid depends how tight they are with security, been tight at events ive attended.
Dave

2 Likes

True. Isnā€™t a public entry ticket the same as a passengers pass?

1 Like

Think its on your club entry pass, not looked but I donā€™t have a separate one for my son just has child on it, an adult club members pass is different to bringing a child, separate payment separate ticket.
Its all scan bar codes these days says what you should have onboard

1 Like

ive no ticket for my missus though she just paid on the gate?

2 Likes

Think we are gonna have to do some sneeking in here guysā€¦public tickets not allowed in till 10am scott

@fxdlidon Don what time you coming to band camp ?
Dave

Looks like you can buy Advance ticket for Vikky still @ScottMR, it saysā€¦

ā€œAdvance tickets close midnight Saturday before the show. All bookings are subject to a Ā£2.00 booking feeā€

ā€¦might be best if you are wanting to both get in before 10am (Public Entry).

Tracie :snail:

2 Likes

Good shout Dave, thank you in advance ā€œhostess with the mostestā€, shall we all bring our own cups though, less for you to do/buy ?

Weā€™ll have some Cup-A-Soups on board, just thinking of some little ā€˜field comfortsā€™ when it might get chilly :cloud_rain:

1 Like

Does anyone have the postcode for the campsite?

James

Itā€™s on-site at Japfest James. Just ask on gate to be directed to camping area.

Entry for Camping 12 Noon Saturday till 10pm Saturday.

1 Like

I have everyā€‹ confidence in this event :sob:

2 Likes

Japfest camping is located at Whittlebury Park Golf & Country Club, situated next to Silverstone with private paths into the circuit. Whittlebury Park provides camping all year round, and parking for all of the major race meetings with the following guaranteed facilities: Fully Licensed Bar & Restaurant, Washing Up Area, Brick Building Toilet Block, Showers and Hairdryers & Sockets (ladies only at present).

Campsite Address:

Whittlebury Park Golf and Country Club, Towcester, East Midlands, England, NN12 8XW

4 Likes

What IS that Dave?

Metal tow rope :joy:

1 Like

This is getting ridiculousā€¦i havenā€™t gotten the club mugs in yet :joy:

3 Likes

Have you got everything dave :joy:

1 Like

Spoons, bin bags, sugar, serviettes,Man wee bottle :joy: power bank for Lewis.

Oh the joys of doing a meet.

2 Likes

No gotta go shopping for jd sugar fag Juice and beer.

3 Likes