JapFest 30 April 2017

Oh yes, good shout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I’m sure a food outlet will be close by, if you’re all coming at 7am we won’t be set up so you can help with our stand be nice👍
Will do map later today… Thanks
Dave :+1:

1 Like

wanna meet me and jensen bex?

1 Like

Yeah sounds good. Shall I pop over to yours? What time are you setting off?

1 Like

can do bex you have to drive past here anyway,leaving about half six

2 Likes

We are area B4 right next to trade stands :grinning:

2 Likes

Tea and coffee will be supplied by me…we are opposite trade stands stands so you wont have too go far for your roll @Marty_K
Cheers Dave

2 Likes

Wincy Willis

1 Like

Tyres must meet recommended pressure for high speed driving - as a newbie to track days - can anyone tell me what the pressure might be?

3 wheels cars not permitted - best make sure one doesn’t fall off then , lol

1 Like

Me too but i believe that they just mean not under or above the normal pressures…
Your pressure will be defined by tyre size think i run on 38psi all round.

To be honest I wouldn’t worry too much.
Last year when we did track time and they didn’t even look over the cars. When we asked where they checked the cars they said “we expect you to check/know your own cars”

1 Like

What time are we planning on arriving campers? There is a bar and entertainment, I was thinking around 5-6pm if anyone is there before give me a text or message on fb.
Dave & Lewis (mini me is coming too)

1 Like

We’ll be there at 9am on Sunday, as there is a curfew - can’t get up any earlier than 5am on a Sunday morning :joy:

Tracie

2 Likes

Good spot that Dave, near the toilets too, we had to walk miles to them last year :wink:

Tracie :snail:

3 Likes

Awesome, I will be at yours for around quarter past. Excuse all the rattles she is delicate atm lol

2 Likes

Wow we are right in the thick of it… I had better clean her up on Saturday lol :joy:

1 Like

Near the track time que area aswell

3 Likes

That word Should be in swear filter! :poop:

3 Likes

I will be there, swopped with Lukas, so looking forward to Sunday.

4 Likes

I am planning to come at 7am. I would like to help with setting the stand up, but I will have public ticket and they let in at 10am. If I wear gto t-shirt, there should be no problem to get through gate at 7am.

3 Likes