Japfest - 6th May 2018 , Silverstone Circuit

Yes I am planning to meet you guys at the hotel too so can convoy with you all,at least I won’t get lost :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jerry

3 Likes

Thanks mate for that I’ll keep my eye out for any info
Regards
Chris😵

1 Like

I have sent a message to japfest asking for the info. Still waiting for a reply bud.
Jensen

1 Like

Just a reminder, the deadline for booking Advanced Club Stand tickets is a week tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd April.

Our Stand Pass Code is 111.141 you will be asked this for your booking on the GTOUK Club Stand.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Tracie

4 Likes

Booked Rusty, Dave and Anna :+1:
3 X 1/4 mile runs :+1:

Dave

3 Likes

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry (Jerry)
Kev
Colin
Davesoper.
Jerry
Marty K.
Aaron/Melissa
Will
Mick J
Chis (track time + power runs)
Dave Anna and Rusty

3 Likes

Rather you than me mate she would do my head in sat in the back , you sure she fits ?

IMG_1608

5 Likes

Can’t reply with what is going through my head… I’ve put myself into exclusion :rofl:
You would think I would learn my lesson after the boys last week :joy:

4 Likes

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry (Jerry)
Kev
Colin
Davesoper.
Jerry
Marty K.
Aaron/Melissa
Will
Mick J
Chis (track time + power runs)
Dave Anna and Rusty
Steve And Angie

3 Likes

Looking like a great meet guys

2 Likes

With this many of us - may look at bringing some tea and coffee making facilities.

James

5 Likes

Lol after last years wind :rofl: no not from our night b4 :astonished:
Let’s hope the weather is better this time as it’s a bit later, hard standing can be an issue as we don’t have a gazebo as such do we @3000gt that blew away at jae :rofl:

We need to look at a way of weighting down the events shelters or just buy the tea :joy:

Dave

2 Likes

Yeh I will get some of the legs out of the bag and see if there is a way to secure them on hard ground without bolts etc.

Another thing we could do is look at is getting one of the water boilers from the trailer and using a small generator to power it for tea and coffee.

James

2 Likes

I have 2 of those 4 litre pump flasks from my football t lady days… whoever is less hungover in the Morning can fill those up :rofl: they stay hot for hrs

1 Like

Yeh something like that would be great - just cuts the cost of these events as we all know the drinks rip you off at these places

1 Like

Was pretty tight last year space wise but great position, when I email them I will ask for an additional space of 2 cars as so many of us this year… it’s better being in the thick of it than out on the grass :+1:

2 Likes

Defo better to have a bit of space between the cars. No one wants to be catching the car next to them whilst getting in and out. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeh dents cost money… I’ve started my own club so I’ve my own space in the south stand :rofl:

2 Likes

Great turn out so far, going to be a top weekend with our AGM the day before.

The Japfest booking deadline has been extended to a week today - 10th April, so if you thought you’d missed it and want to go, you now have 1 week left to book your ticket.

Booking page HERE

Club stand booking code 111.141

@ScottMR did you not say you were coming to this young man?

Tracie

1 Like

Happy days
Sorted a hotel not far from where you lot are won’t be getting there till late as finish work 6pm then home pick up the wife (cos I have too only joking) then 2.5 hr drive down but at least I can be there with you lot first thing 🖒😀🖒
Counting down the days.

3 Likes