Aaron/Melissa
Will
Mick J
Chis (track time + power runs)
Dave Anna and Rusty
Steve And Angie
Scott

2 Likes

Real good turnout that is folks , signs are looking good for this years meets looking at that list :sunglasses: GTOUK out in force

4 Likes

Scott is paying on the gate @DavePerky.

Tracie

2 Likes

Whoop whoop… still a bit early but I always like to believe the good weather forecasts, if it has said rain I’d have dismissed it as too far away :joy:

Tracie

6 Likes

Getting closer now :grinning:
What time is everyone aiming to get there?
I know alot of members are heading from the hotel.

3 Likes

On some previous japfest events we have recieved tickets via email days before the event.
Please keep an eye out for your tickets.
Any issues let me know and I will help out as much as possible.
I personally had issues last year where I only recieved half the tickets I had ordered.
And the day before the event I was chasing my track time passes.
Hopefully we will have no issues, but double check your emails contain all your tickets and passes.

4 Likes

im getting to the hotel on fri and going late to japfest as just got entry no car pass :confused:
so will find you all after you all set up the site and done all the hard work :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

Hi All,

Just to let you know Japfest tickets have been emailed out today. You can enter the site from 7 am onwards with all club cars needing to be parked up by 9:30. The event is open to the general public from 10 am onwards.

Cheers,

James

3 Likes

Ours came on email today. :hugs:

Tracie

1 Like

got my ticket today :slight_smile:

Got mine too.
Jerry :grinning:

Received and printed :ok_hand:

Same here received and print in morning after work roll on the 6th were we came meet sober or hunger for some lol

1 Like

Did someone say 2 GTOUK meets next weekend :grin:

5 Likes

Getting there

9 Likes

Don’t suppose anyone has a power steering pump for sale.getting abit nosey now :joy:

Good example to set Kev, looking good. I’ll get the polish out this week. You know how it is when the weather is cold and you let things go a bit :wink:

3 Likes

Your car has definitely gone to pot Mick, lol but sure it will be gleaming again soon .
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

@mickJ that would be the nicest car to clean from that to shiny in 1 day or so :rofl:

1 Like

I’m going to be there, but not with my GTO, going to be on a trade stand but I’ll look out for you lot !

3 Likes