Japfest Silverstone May 3rd 2020

Japfest Silverstone
3rd May 2020
@ silverstone
Towcester
Nn128tn

Japfest Silverstone is a great meet.
Camping or day tickets are available.
There is also Track Time tickets available if any members fancy taking their car around the track.
Just follow the instructions below to book club stand tickets.
Early bird discounts are available over different dates.
We look forward to seeing you there.

To book your club stand tickets:

1. Club members must go to https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/js-club-tickets/
2. Select your Club from the menu and enter the Club’s Personal Password (below)

Name GTO UK
Password JP1.557

3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon Monday 17th April 2020, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

If you would like to speak to a member of our team directly please call 01959 541444 or email [email protected]

6 Likes

Thanks for the information i have booked in :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi all, I’m new to the forum :grin: just came across this post and I’m interested in coming along on the club stand, is it open to any of us? And how many are going so far?
owned gto’s for the last 4years now and not really got involved with the gto scene, wouldn’t mind getting involved in the shows etc :grin: jay

4 Likes

dont know numbers etc but do know any member is welcome to go i did it before in my old rover so dont even need to take the gto :slight_smile:
its a good place to meet up even if you just go for the day and meet up at the stand everyones freindly :slight_smile:
@jensen360 will be able to give you more info about it

1 Like

Thanks for your reply alec :grin::+1: yeah I wouldn’t mind being Parked on the stand with other gto’s/3000gt’s, been to shows in the past with my last gto but on different stands, going santa pod next month for rwyb (March 15th) , if anyone fancy bringing their beasts down :grin::+1:

1 Like

Tickets and car passes for the club stand at shows are for full members only , one of the perks of full membership

1 Like

For ÂŁ20 a year I doubt that will be a problem :+1: full member now :grin::+1: cheers cdmh for the info needed :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK Jay :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Jay :sunglasses: been a while since we have seen that car at a meet , Japs was the last time I can remember at Thoresby Hall

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi Jay,

Welcome along- just a thought perhaps introduce yourself, tell us a bit about your car and of course a picture of it in the newbie section :+1:

Welcome to GTOUK- and yes hopefully see you at some car meets

James

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK Jay.

Seen the car many times at TOTB nice motor.

Steve

2 Likes

Welcome to the club @jay1985.
With your full membership you will be able to access a lot more here in the forum and attend meets on the club stand.
All the info and a link are at the top of the thread for tickets.
Look forward to meeting you, and seeing the car.
Jensen

3 Likes

Very striking motor that one.
Demarcomobile :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 12:16 PM +0100
Subject: Japfest Silverstone - Your Club Stand
To: “Shows” <[email protected]>

Good Afternoon,

We hope this email finds you well.

As you may be aware, we have recently decided to merge Japfest and TRAX on the 4th October 2020.

We are aware that you have members already booked in for Japfest within your club, so we wanted to email you to explain what will happen next with those orders and how members can continue to book onto your club stand.

For those members that have already booked, they will need to keep hold of their order. This will automatically be transferred (including their display pass) so they will not need to do anything.

We have now registered your club for you on the TRAX ticket page (which will eventually display as the Japfest/TRAX combo logo) with the same passwords as you had for Japfest. You will most likely have received an email from us regarding this.
Please direct any members wanting to book for the combo event, to the TRAX link but this will go live on the Japfest page within the coming weeks.

Once the club deadline passes, we will combine those that booked at Japfest with those that booked via TRAX/Combo ticket page so you will all be parked together as intended at the event.

If you want to check the club admin page for who has booked on so far, I’m afraid these cannot be combined so you will need to go on the separate admin pages, linked within the links below.

https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/js-club-tickets/
https://www.fastcar.co.uk/trax-silverstone/ts-club-tickets/

We appreciate your patience at this time. If you have any questions, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Japfest Team

T: 01959 541444

E: [email protected]

W: www.japfest.co.uk

If I can get my car up and running by then I would be interested in going, that’s if there is still tickets and spaces

Does anyone have news on japfest 2021 at silverstone ?

September now i think i saw on an email the other day

Japfest is the 4th of September.
There’s the Modified Nationals at Peterborough show ground 28th-30th of May which is a good weekend.