Japs @ Thoresby Notts

Its back again, The 9th Japanese Auto & Performance Show, pretty good turnout last year with yours truly as head chef on the BBQ, We do have a GTOUK stand at this event so come along & show your support. I dont know how much it is yet but i think last year it was around £5 so wont break the bank :smiley: Give me an idea if you are likely to attend & I will start a list. Please read ammended post, Everything is now free, inc BBQ & admission :smiley: :smiley:

1, Julian & Diane
2, Smudge X 2
3, Tracie & Stevie
4, Vikky & Scott
5, Sprite
6, Dave
7, Marty
8, RobsonGTO
9, Phil
10, Neil
11, Fletch

12, Richard ( Tango )
**13, Keith **
14, Malc

http://www.classicshows.org/AllJapaneseCarEvents.htm****

Sunday the 5th July, how many sleeps is that :lol:

I’ll be up for it this year mate. Not sure which motor yet though but it’s likely to be red :lol:

Great meet last year, the ‘head chef’ was a fun touch (excuse the terminology) :shock: .

We’ll be there this year.

Tracie & Stevie
:smiley:

Vikky& scott will attend,does the chef have a vegetarian option :wink:

Yep Little meat with 2 veg, Ive heard :lol:

:shock: from what ive heard atleast he needs more than 1 squirt of cream to hide it :rofl: :gay:

Sausage batch without the sausage :wink: :lol:

Are my ears burning cheeky bas**rds :roll:

Julian.

We’ll be down for the burgers again :smiley:

I think we’ll be in the Legnum this year though, I’ll try and hide it somewhere out of the way :wink:

Dave

[quote]
I think we’ll be in the Legnum this year though, I’ll try and hide it somewhere out of the way :wink:

Dave[/quote]

You will NOT! Ill try and get the CVR4 stand next door :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote]

[quote]

Dave[/quote]

You will NOT! Ill try and get the CVR4 stand next door :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Only cos you are after my now legendary burgers :wink:

Julian.

[quote]

[quote]

Dave[/quote]

You will NOT! Ill try and get the CVR4 stand next door :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Excelent! Best of both worlds :smiley:

Julian - Do you want a hand setting up again this year?

Dave

Quite possibly Dave if it`s no trouble, will let you know nearer the time :smiley:

Julian.

Very true Julian, best burgers by far! does flattery get us anywhere? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I’m going to have to miss the AGM due to work and JAE is on whilst I’m on my hols I’m going to attempt to make this :smiley:

1, Julian
2, Smudge
3, Tracie & Stevie
4, Vikky & Scott
5, Sprite
6, Dave

I haven’t made this for a few years.
Will try and make it this time, so put me down for a place.

Is this an overnight event still???

Marty

1, Julian
2, Smudge
3, Tracie & Stevie
4, Vikky & Scott
5, Sprite
6, Dave
7. Marty

[quote]Very true Julian, best burgers by far! does flattery get us anywhere? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)[/quote]

It did last year :wink: Will always find a burger for you Mike.

Julian.

[quote]I haven’t made this for a few years.
Will try and make it this time, so put me down for a place.

Is this an overnight event still???

Marty

1, Julian
2, Smudge
3, Tracie & Stevie
4, Vikky & Scott
5, Sprite
6, Dave
7. Marty[/quote]

Yes Marty there is camping.

Julian.

Put me down for a potential yes, im due an operation on my hand anytime soon and knowing my luck it may be around this time (god bless the nhs) so i may not be able to drive.

i should be able to make it this year