Japs @ Thoresby Notts

Weather permitting I will definitely be there this year. I’m a fan of the Thoresby venue but have unfortunately missed the last couple of years. The lure of Julian’s much proclaimed meat has swung it for me…perhaps I should rephrase that! :oops: :wink:

1. Julian
  2. Smudge
  3. Tracie & Stevie
  4. Vikky & Scott
  5. Sprite
  6. Dave
  7. Marty
  8. Neil

Count me in :wink:

1. Julian
  2. Smudge
  3. Tracie & Stevie
  4. Vikky & Scott
  5. Sprite
  6. Dave
  7. Marty
  8. Neil
    9.Fletch(plasterer1)

One new car to swell the numbers this year! Save me a ticket :lol:

Would love to be there, but looks like I,m working this year, if that falls through the I,ll be at japs, great show ,where I started with gtouk
Jerry

Was wondering if you were still around, hadn`t seen you post for a long time, you coming to the AGM ?

Julian.

[quote]Would love to be there, but looks like I,m working this year, if that falls through the I,ll be at japs, great show ,where I started with gtouk
Jerry

Was wondering if you were still around, hadn`t seen you post for a long time, you coming to the AGM ?

Julian.[/quote]

Over the years this has been a great event …when the weather is sunny
last year was raining that’s one thing you don’t want, and the ■■■■■■ Scooby’s
Julian if you can promise to make it a sunny event this year i might make the trip

:wink:

Malc

[quote]Over the years this has been a great event …when the weather is sunny
last year was raining that’s one thing you don’t want, and the ■■■■■■ Scooby’s
Julian if you can promise to make it a sunny event this year i might make the trip

:wink:

Malc[/quote]

Dianes big smile will be all it takes to make the sun shine 8) ( Ooooh i`m such a bull shi**er :wink: )

Julian.

im gonna have to give it a miss, just got conformation that my operation is on the 3rd of June, and been advised not to drive for 12weeks! its gonna kill me :(…

trying to talk the mrs into driving the GTO down lol

[quote]im gonna have to give it a miss, just got conformation that my operation is on the 3rd of June, and been advised not to drive for 12weeks! its gonna kill me :(…

trying to talk the mrs into driving the GTO down lol[/quote]

I`m sure some one will come & wheel you down on your hospital trolley 8)

Julian. :smiley:

Right everyone, GTOUK in its infinite & very gracious wisdom has offered to pay every one's admission to Japs this year, so not only do you get the best BBQ in the East Midlands FREE you now also get in for FREE I still need to order the tickets by the start of June, so please, please, please dont say you are coming if you are not, the club are being kind enough to pay for the tickets so lets not throw it back in their faces by ordering tickets then not using them :roll: I will post up nearer the time to remind every one so I can then get the tickets ordered, lets see if we can get a real good turn out for this one :wink: Book the tickets here through me £FREE Pay on the day £7 It` up to you :smiley:

Julian.

Typical… the one year when the GTO will be in pieces! If I bring pictures of it, do I still get the free tickets? It’ll be there in spirit :lol:

On a serious note, thats a very kind offer from the club. It’d be great to see a good turnout at such a nice venue.

Dave

lol thanks Julian :smiley:

Well ill still come down if i cant drive, Steve said he would take me, and prob get me envious of his TT…just like on the drive back from the last meet eh steve :wink: :lol:

Gonna be the fastest hospital trolley youve ever seen :lol:

Guys is it ok if i pop along in my zed and park behind the gazebo :lol:

pete

Julian, I should be coming with my lad but no Sandra this year. I will confirm with you later in the month :wink:

I’ll be there. Save us a burger ! 8)

Craig

Oops, sorry Julian Billy can’t make it. Jammy so and so is going to Turkey :roll: :lol:

No problem, all members are welcome whatever cars they turn up in, I will post up nearer the time so as you can all pm me your addresses so when i get the tickets i will have somewhere to send em :roll:

Julian.

Right people i need some names & numbers of how many tickets i need to get, i need to send off for the tickets by the 2nd of June so as to have time to receive them & then send em out to you lot, myself & Diane are going down to Devon next weekend for a week & I need to send off for the tickets as soon as we are back, so between now & then I need you to PM me your full name & postal address & how many tickets you will require, these tickets as you will already know are free & courtesy of the club, any one who has not given me their details by the given date ( 1st June ) will have to pay £7 each for their tickets :wink:

Julian.

Put me down please Julian

Paul