Japs @ Thoresby Notts

Julian, I think steve put in a request for my ticket, but now my mrs wants to come to, it ok to have another ticket please? :lol:

All tickets are being sent out tomorrow ( Monday ) 1st class mail, please check them when you get them & check you have the correct number of tickets ordered :wink:

Julian.

Tickets arrived today Julian

Cheers

Malc

ticket arrived today cheers, can i trouble you for a passenger ticket aswell???

Paul

julian mine arrived to thanks :slight_smile:

pete

Got my tickets as well mate :wink:
Nice one :smiley:

got my tickets today ,thanks julian

Make that 3 sets of tickets delivered safely then!! What time is kick-off? :smiley:

Myself & Diane will be there Saturday pm to find out where our pitch is & put up the club banner, then on Sunday morning myself, Diane, Sprite ( Dave ) & Nat will set up around 9am ish, proceedings actually start at 10am. ( So check on here Saturday evening & I will endevour to let you know exactly where we are situated from where you come in :smiley: )

Cheers Julian.

Hi
It’s looking like I won’t be able to get to this, so if anyone wants a ticket, PM me your address and I’ll forward it on.
Thx
Craig

Just had a thought :idea: Other than Nat ( Sprites young lady ) do we have any more Veggies among our little crowd :roll:

Julian.

Loads of vegetables in this club Julian, oh you mean those sort of veggies :lol: :lol:

Sorry I won’t be able to make this one guys. I’ll be in Basingstoke. but have a great one! I hope the weather stays nice :slight_smile:

Dan.

Well i’m bollaxed for this not only have i got to get the car running the ■■■■■■ MOT ran out on thursday :x

Sorry Lads Have to wait another year
I just hope one of our cars see some prize this year and not those ■■■■■■ scoobies

:wink:

Malc

Well I will be going now, not in a GTO but with some other friends. So see y’all there.

Craig

[quote]Well i’m bollaxed for this not only have i got to get the car running the ■■■■■■ MOT ran out on thursday :x

I just hope one of our cars see some prize this year and not those ■■■■■■ scoobies

Malc[/quote]

I have just been to the venue to stake our claim & put up the club banner & while i was there 2 concourse Scoobies where being trailered in :roll: Anyway for all those that attended last year i have got us the same spot, for anyone else as you come down into the showground area directly in front of you will be the show & shine arena, we are directly to the left of this, anyone needing directions: From the A60 Ollerton/Worksop road, take the next turn right after you pass the main entrance to Thorseby grounds/Hotel, from the A614 Ollerton/Doncaster will be the reverse of the above, if you get to the Hotel entrance, turn around & take the next right :smiley: See you all there, I suppose you all know it starts officially at 10am, although one or two dedicated personnel will be there a lot earlier setting up for your delectation. :smiley: 8)

Julian

[quote]Well i’m bollaxed for this not only have i got to get the car running the ■■■■■■ MOT ran out on thursday :x

Malc[/quote]

malc maybe a 350z may win something :lol:

pete

Just to let you know, Steve (plasterer1) not going to make it, hes got to work it im afraid. Steve was my lift to get down as im cant drive, but im going to come down with my gf and her dad if thats ok? steve has given me his 2 tickets.

No probs at all :smiley:

Julian.

Turned up today but i couldnt see anyone at our stand or near the gazebo :frowning:

Saw a few of the cars i recognized, but no people? did everyone go for a walk? Turned up just after that big rain storm, had abit of a walk around and saw some nice cars :slight_smile: glad the sun came out in the end. Didnt stay too long as is wasn’t the gf and her dads cup of tea so to speak lol.