JapShow 12th May SantaPod

Hi,what a fantastic day yesterday it was lovely to catch up with the usual faces and new ones too.
Managed to get home ok obviously couldn’t enjoy getting her into boost due to failed jubilee clip on the intake but hey ho ive ordered a new new mikalor now so that shoul solve it for good.
Lovely day and great company and the best cars.
What else do you want!
Jerry
Ps forgot to take any pictures sorry.:unamused:

2 Likes

It was great to see so many of our cars in one place, a good mix too. Next year hopefully I’ll have a car decent enough to put on show and maybe enter in some of the show-n-shine comps and also some cheeky runs up the strip. I set off a bit earlier about 2ish to go help an owner in the Northampton area with a spare ECU for a Mk1 3000GT I had to get his own lovely example running again. Plugged in a scantool and found a few fault codes for him to look at too; Airflow sensor, ABS and ECS faults that were apparent still after clearing. Some OAP doing 30mph almost wiped me out on the way home when he drifted into the middle of the road whilst I was bonnet first into an overtake on a clear straight stretch in a 60 - must have been only inches to spare.

4 Likes

Hi @Lara, just spotted you in a YouTube video leaving Santa Pod :sunglasses:

8 m 18 sec

Mick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoePmmgpS7k

Keep watching everyone, there are 3 more to spot on that video

3 Likes

Hi @mickJ
:blush: thank you
Lovely day, want the sunshine back :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Another YouTube video appeared this evening, @JoeB 4.05