Japshow 9th October 2022

Excellent- so I can add you to the list what’s your partner’s name?

James

Her name is Olga

1 Like

Steve & Tracie - Paid
MickJ - Paid
James - Paid (child ticket purchased directly)
Joe & Chelsea - Paid
lkuk - paid
Jerry GTO_power - paid
Robert8 - paid
Mark Leach - Paid (Camping)
Marty - Paid (Camping)
Tom & Olga - Paid
Colin - Paid
M Pro - Paid Through Website
Mike & Barbara - Paid

1 Like

So only a few days left to book your tickets before the Club purchases the final number.

Once we have ordered them, unfortunately we can’t add any additions, so book now if you want to go.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Booked and payed for :slight_smile:

So car, me other half and the little one. Day ticket

1 Like

I got them directly from there website due to the children pass not being there.

Will I still be able to get a stand ticket?

PM sent Mike.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

Faltered a bit, but all being well I’ll get the Old Gal through the MOT in a week or two.
Unless she fails, I will be coming along with Barbara too.
I will be in the company of some rather amazing GTOs, going on what I’ve been looking at on this Forum. Well done to you all, and let’s hope the weather is nice.
What a convoy this would make…

Mike

2 Likes

Yes, my MOT is booked for the 3rd October and I am rather nervous. Best of luck!

1 Like

Well we’ve got an MOT, but currently no roof :see_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl: but Steve is ‘on it’ so :crossed_fingers: it’ll be finished by the day :grin:.

1 Like

Good luck for the MOT guys. I’ve got to decide which car to come in Hoopy Loopy or Mhorag decisions - decisions :thinking:

James

2 Likes

Hoopy give other a rest

1 Like

So, the Club will be purchasing the tickets tomorrow, so this is the last day to purchase one if you’d like to go.

Looks like a great line up for our last show of 2022, look forward to seeing you all there.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

4 Likes

Tickets purchased and will be sent out to you all when received from Santa Pod together with stand passes.

For those that may not have been before, it can get a bit chilly at this one all day, October and flat so those winds can make a difference, so cater for all weather’s even if you leave that extra coat in your boot :+1:.

Looking forward to seeing you all, a great turn out for GTOUK, well done for making the effort.

4 Likes

Ticket and pass received.
Many Thanks
Marty

1 Like

Received mine too. Thanks

1 Like

Got my ticket as well.

Now what time are people planning to arrive? Also do we want to do a meet up before and all arrive together?

James

1 Like

My pass arrived this morning :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:

Would also like to know if the is a plan .

is there still room for one car? Thanks

Unfortunately @artur, as stated in this thread, the last day to get a ticket was 2 weeks ago and the Club has now bought them and sent out to members, unless anyone drops out, we don’t have any spare tickets.