Japshow 9th October 2022

As we are travelling from the North, thinking our route might not fit in with a convoy of everyone else unless it’s quite close to the Pod, as the queues will be huge and wanting to get set up, might just go straight there, don’t get me wrong convoys are great, but it’s easy to loose 30+ mins waiting for everyone to arrive and get set off again.

Planning to arrive around 8.30am traffic dependent.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Hi @dodgemonkey

Do you have, are you able to bring any Club flags to this event?

have two packed, do you want more ?

Simon

1 Like

Hiya m’beauty,
Yes Tracy, no problem at all. I had the equipment in my mind ages ago, but was a bit hesitant in case the car didn’t get through her annual health check.
I’ll bring a few banners and flags, enough to really make our stand stand out, eh!!
Looking forward to seeing you and Steve again xx

1 Like

Ok. Thank you Tracie :pensive:

In terms of the convoy, perhaps we could meet at the place you suggested last time @dodgemonkey but a little earlier? Everyone doesn’t have to join up and can make their own way, but the option is there for those that want it?

Hi guys I’m really sorry but won’t be able to make it due to family commitments.

If anyone want the ticket let me know .

Jerry

@artur here you go have a chat with Jerry :+1:

Hi Jerry. Would you like to sell ticket for me on santa pod please?

1 Like

Yes, I would be happy to do that as well Joe. This time I don’t have the constraints I had last time, so could be at the RV point (petrol station just south of Bozeat and just north of Olney) at a decent time.
It would be great to be part of a convoy of these illustrious machines as we approach Santa Pod, but I understand some of us won’t be able to join us for various reasons.
I think this meeting - subject to the weather - will be a great advertisement for our cars and our Club.
The gates open at 8am, so maybe meet at the RV point at 8 or 8.30?
I don’t mind whatever…
See you there!

Mike

RV at BP in time to head off at 8.30?

That’s a shame @gto_power1 hope all is well with your family.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Thanks Mike, I can be there ready to set off at 8:30 too

I’ll be heading in from the other way so I’ll see you guys there :slight_smile:

Hi Tracie

I have got club flags and I will bring them. I am coming with @artur .

1 Like

Has anybody got a spare blow off valve and thinking to sell it and may bring it to santa pod? I would be interested to have a deal.

Here’s a long shot. Does anyone coming have a known working ECS shock they could bring along that I could simply connect the top connector at each location and see if corrects my flashing sport/tour light. Ive done most things through the process of elimination on this and my gut feeling is one of the shocks is playing up.

1 Like

I may be able to assist with this.
I have a few ecs shocks lying about.
I will put one of each in the car
I also have a new module for diagnosing faults. It probably will not work, but worth a try.
Marty

I have my ticket for me and the car (cheers :+1:). If I wanted to bring a passenger, I assume they’ll just need to buy the online digital entry ticket and jump in with me on the day?

Cheers, Mick

1 Like

Yes Mick, I assume this is what Lukas has done to come with Artur as Lukas hasn’t bought a passenger ticket through the Club

See you Sunday.