JapShow Finale 2018 Sunday 23rd September Santapod

Ticket received. Many thanks.
Marty

1 Like

Just recieved stand map.

We are plot 29 yellow tarmac.

4 Likes

Good position so bagsy the corner spot :grin:

Have a great time everyone, gutted we can’t make it, but we’ve had quite a week with one thing or another and not managed to get the Hulk booked in for his MOT.

Hoping the weather is kinder to you than it has been the last couple of days.

Plenty of pics please.

Tracie

6 Likes

Car prep for Sunday :grin:

2 Likes

Lazy git :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had to be done mate I’ve had a long week and going to the track tomorrow so needs must :grin:

Hoping to pop in and see you guys on Sunday if I can on my way to work.

Try and get a good look at your cars and pinch some ideas :grin:

1 Like

All ready :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Arrived home late last night from Menorca. Heaters on in the garage I’ll give it a few hours then pop out for a clean n polish.see you all tomorrow

1 Like

Has anybody got a possibility to bring datalogger for obd2 to santa pod on sunday?

1 Like

Can someone make a japshow pic folder and I’ll put in what I’ve got :grin:

1 Like

Start one and get the ball rolling

1 Like

@kevin_rhodes
Japshow finale 2018 photo's

1 Like

Great to see everyone yesterday.
The weather wasn’t the best but cleared up in the end.
It was a good turn out with 10 cars on show and 2 support vehicles :grinning:
Really great to meet some of the newer members and see your cars. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the day and got some helpfull info on little niggles we all have with our cars.
We are looking at meets for next year and will be posting up a list towards the end of the year.
Look forward to seeing you guys at some of these events.

6 Likes

Was a fantastic day out. Got to meet quite a few of u and everyone is friendly and helpful. Got some great ideas and was able to speak to individual owners on there journey of fixing/ customizing there own cars. Definitely will be coming up to the future events and see the progress. It was a shame didn’t get to see the Hulk in the flesh but I’m sure we will see it soon.

Cheers everyone

6 Likes

Sorry I missed this guys, the cars certainly did look awesome.

Well done to all who attended.

Steve

4 Likes

P.S - was horrible driving back 85 miles at 40 mph, the steering was truly messed up. But got home safe and sound :blush:

5 Likes

Been shutting myself in the garage the last 4 nights cleaning mine, ■■■■■■ rain got one side done

5 Likes

Lovely well done.