Japshow Santa Pod 14th May 2023

JapShow

Sunday 14th May 2023 at Santa Pod Raceway

With RWYB on Saturday 13th May 2023

A car show where it doesn’t matter whether you drive a modified Nissan Micra or a performance race-spec Evo, ride a GSXR or a Yamaha R1, all Japanese cars and bikes are welcome at JapShow. Whether you like the relaxed pace of the Show Paddock, car displays and trade area, or prefer the faster side of life with public Run What Ya Brung open to all Japanese cars and bikes. Whatever you like about the scene, there is something for everyone.

tickets will be avaliable within the club shop shortly, to be on the stand you must purchase ticket via the club

Simon

4 Likes

1, 3000gt
2, James Jones

I’ll be along to this

1 Like

Every cloud has a silver lining…
Took a phone call yesterday from the people handling our holiday cottage. Turns out that the cottage, which is Listed, had a catastrophic water leak in December, and the repair work means our holiday has been cancelled…
But…I can now attend the Japshow :sunglasses:

Mike

3 Likes

Hi Everyone you can now purchase your tickets in the club shop:

To Enable the club to organise ticket purchasing and sending out of tickets to you please book tickets by the 31st March 2023.

and add your name to the list:

James

1 Like

*In order to book a Club Stand we need a minimum of 10 cars and the Club has a deadline to be able to do this, so please put your name down as soon as you can, when you are definitely going.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like
  1. JoeB (Drag run booked separately)
2 Likes

Just bumping this up the list- I’m sure plenty of you are planning to attend- so get your tickets booked in the club shop :+1:

Attending:

1. JoeB (Drag run booked separately)
  2. James
  3. MickJ
  4. Marty
  5. Artur
1 Like

Hi James,

Just ordered my ticket via Club Shop, please could you add me to the list thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Ticket paid for in club shop.
See you all there.
Marty

3 Likes

Some names from last year’s show - are you coming this year?

@dodgemonkey , @artur , @Driftaway @Colin_GTO @robert8 @george1

Remember we need 10 on the deck for a club stand :+1: sooner we know the better so we can sort out the tickets etc…

James

Im gonna mot my gto by the end of april and i should make this show as its my favourite
I will purchase a ticket shortly

2 Likes

Ill be happy to be there. Please let me know when and how
buy tickets?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Artur - please see my post earlier in this thread with the link to buy tickets via the club shop :+1:

James

thank you so much

Hi James,
Not totally sure at the moment. Had an offer of a week away in Cornwall, returning home on the Saturday 13th.
I may not be up to it after driving back the day before the meet.
Will keep you posted.
I know that time is limited.
Speak soon matey…

1 Like

Hi. Can you tell me what is the code for full members?
Thank you

Hi @artur there is no coupon code - just select add to basket and the then proceed to checkout.

James

We are planning a mini grand tour of wales around then so cannot be sure at the moment.