Japshow Santa Pod 14th May 2023

I bough a ticket so you can add me in to the list if you dont mind. Thank you😊

1 Like

Thank you for add me😊

@artur are you sure you have completed the purchase in the club shop? Only the club hasn’t had any notification of your purchase.

James

I bough ticket on santapod webite

The problem is that ticket won’t be a club pass ticket - I guess it’s an individual display ticket?

The way this event usually works is members buy from the shop and then the club books a club stand with the display tickets etc…

Can you get a refund from santaPod on your ticket?

James

as per the first post

“tickets will be avaliable within the club shop shortly, to be on the stand you must purchase ticket via the club”

I guess you will have to phone them and see if you can get it added to the club

Simon

Only just seen this but would love to come along. Ill book my ticket friday. Howre we looking for numbers?

1 Like

Still hoping to get 10. Please do buy your ticket from the club shop.

Cheers,

James

Just booked my ticket

1 Like

Just purchased a ticket too now need to mot the beastie

1 Like

Attending:

1. JoeB (Drag run booked separately)
  2. James
  3. MickJ
  4. Marty
  5. Tim4
  6. George1
  7. Jerry (GTO_power1)
  8. Tom98GTOSR
  9. LKUK
  10. Stephen11
  11. Stevie plus 1
2 Likes

Just purchased my ticket now that my timing belt troubles seem to be behind me :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Count me in (ticket purchased via the shop) just need to get the MOT sorted now.

2 Likes

Just a reminder as the deadline for this event nears ever closer - so if you want to attend please book your ticket via the club shop :+1:

James

Have you sold all the tickets? If you haven’t I would love to bring mine :grin:

Hi @stephen8 you are more than welcome to join us please purchase a ticket for the club stand from the club shop:

Will see you there :+1:

James

All booked in thankyou :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

@stephen8 great stuff I see you’ve just joined the club - perhaps introduce yourself and your car in the newbie section :+1:

James

Ok everyone this is looking like a good meet - just to let you all know the deadline for ticket purchases in the club shop is Friday 21st April - this gives the club time to organise with the event team.

Cheers,

James

2 Likes