Japshow Santa Pod 14th May 2023

I’ll see you there. But I’ve already bought standard tickets. Can I update them to club tickets ?

The best thing to do is ask the organisers at Santa Pod - we can only book club tickets that are purchased through the club shop.

Cheers,

James

As James says, but if you can’t change your ticket, park up and come over to the GTOUK stand for a chat.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

Hi James.
I got this reply from Santa pod.

You will need to give the club organiser your reference number and they will need to email Donna to be able to add you to the club stand.

I’ll private message you my ticket numbers.

Hi @PPants ,

Sorry but this isn’t something we can do - the club can only put tickets ordered through the club shop on the club stand.

The best thing you can do is later next week contact Santa Pod and ask them to transfer your ticket to the GTOUK stand.

Cheers,

James

Ok. I’ll give Donna a call.
From the email it reads if you email the ticket numbers they can transfer the tickets to the club stand. I’ll let you know how I get on.

Two tickets booked.

Steve

Just bought a ticket can i be added to the list please

Hi Tim, the last date for this was Friday

Ok everyone this is looking like a good meet - just to let you all know the deadline for ticket purchases in the club shop is Friday 21st April - this gives the club time to organise with the event team.

Simon

Oh didn’t see that, i bought the ticket on the club store so am i to late? If so how do i get a refund as i presume my ticket wont be valid? Or is there anyway to still get my car in?

@Tracie @stevie can you bring a couple of mugs with you(if you got any of course)as mine passed it and need some new ones lol

1 Like

Sorry buddy, no stock of cups.

Steve

1 Like

No worries mate.

2 Likes

Hi everyone- the final list of club stand tickets:

• JoeB (Drag run booked separately)
  • James
  • MickJ
  • Marty
  • Tim4
  • George1
  • Jerry (GTO_power1)
  • Tom98GTOSR
  • LKUK
  • Stephen8
  • Stevie plus 1

@artur and @PPants if you want to try and transfer your tickets to be on the club stand please contact Santa Pod directly - this is not something the club can do.

Look forward to seeing you all there :+1:

James

4 Likes

Ok, so hopefull I will get to this, so bring a mug for coffee or tea

Simon

3 Likes

Hi all - you should be getting your club stand passes in the post - received mine today :+1:

4 Likes

Received mine too

1 Like

Got ours too :+1:

Don’t forget your mug for the Club Tea & Coffee facilities peeps.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

1 Like

Whilst I will be making every effort to get it ready, my GTO is, once again, unlikely to make an appearance at this.
I have simply found too much that needs sorting whilst doing the timing belt., and the rain has not helped.
So, I will once again, be sans GTO.
Hopefully less of walk from where I can park my Toyota this time!
See you Sunday
Marty

1 Like